Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anime Retailers Online

1. Anime Retailers Online

Hey everyone! It's me! You're friendly neighborhood anime n00b!

I'm looking for all reputable online retailers of anime and anime related items, specifically figures.

I've been hunting for a Kazuma figure from s-CRY-ed, and have been able to find pictures, but I've turned up unlucky when it comes to finding a retailer who caries one.

If you guys could just list some sites for me, ones you know do excellent business and have a great reputation, I'll worry about looking through them to find what I want.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

2. For DVDs, I usually go to:

www.bestprices.com
    www.digitaleyes.net

DVDs, OSTs, and other goodies:

www.animecornerstore.com
    www.rightstuf.com

Pretty much any site listed at the top of www.animeondvd.com is a reputable retailer. Check them out.

3. Thanks.
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

4. Some I use-

www.dvdempire.com (DVDs, good prices, coupons on occasion)
    www.cdjapan.co.jp (Region 2 DVDs, OSTs, other stuff. Can be expensive, but great service.)
    www.rightstuf.com (Lots of stuff. Great weekly specials)
    www.animenation.com (Lots)

5. Thanks, Zen. Can I call you "Zen?"

6. i second bestprices and rightstuf

7. Quote Originally Posted by Captain Vegetable
    Thanks, Zen. Can I call you "Zen?"

Eh, sure, why not

8. I checked all the sites, and not a single one of them had what I was looking for.

I think I'll try e-Bay. I'll report back with results.

And thanks, Zen.

[EDIT] ...Nothing on e-Bay either.

Here are some pictures of what I'm looking for. Maybe someone has seen one around?

9. I looked around a bit and didn’t see anything. Where did you find those pictures? Know what company put them out? I doubt they’re knock-offs.. usually they’re pretty easy to spot.

10. HERE.

Enter the site, then click the figures link. The site isn't in English, but it's close enough.