11. You may not vote on this poll
  • ESPN

9 81.82%
  • Fever

2 18.18%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xbox ONLINE Football

1. Xbox ONLINE Football

Annually, I buy Segas 2K series of football games. However, last year I was an XBL beta tester, and I got to play Fever online for a few months. Fever seemed really fun, but it didn't quite live up to 2K3.

However, this year Fever has XSN. Also, ESPN has that cool new first person mode, and that mode where you collect a bunch of shit to put in your "game room".

I've been going back and forth on these 2, and originally I was going with Fever, but EGM rated ESPN way higher this year. Now, I usually don't give a shit what EGM says (or any magazine for that matter), but my natural inclination is to go with Sega.

What are you guys gonna do? Is XSN cool enough to offset the superior core game of ESPN, or is Fever gonna be 3rd place again this year?

NOTE: Madden isn't in the poll beacuse it's not on XBL. Blitz is not in the poll because I don't care about it. At all.

Im going with ESPN, though i might pick up fever whne it drops in price.

I'havent played fever online but the since ESPN/2k's controls are more responsve for online.

3. What is this, a trick question? Fever looks like junk from a mile away, just like last year.

Fever = Gameday.
    -Kyo

Quote Originally Posted by StriderKyo
    What is this, a trick question? Fever looks like junk from a mile away, just like last year.

Fever = Gameday.

nah, fever is infinetly better than Gameday. It takes a little while to get used to though.

5. It's all relative.
    -Kyo

6. Quote Originally Posted by StriderKyo
    Fever = Gameday.
    That's pretty harsh. And, I didn't think it was that bad last year, it's just that it got outclassed by 2K3.

7. Woah... Fever is getting owned.

8. Fever isnt bad I think. I had a free copy last year and enjoyed it. Its no where near as bad as Gameday.

Did you guys also know that in ESPN the 1st person stuff is only in a certain mode and not playable in a season or online? Just to let ya know.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

9. Yeah, exhibition only.