Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2456

Thread: TNL... Going nowhere?

1. I hear they sell cookies at the supermarket.

2. OMFG NO WAY!

So that means holding a TNL bake sale would be pointless, since people could just get their baked goods at the local Mega Mart?

3. so where's this thread going again?

4. to IGN to check and see if theres any new gaming news

5. Quote Originally Posted by bahn
    so where's this thread going again?
    To the supermarket I guess...

Anyway, through past experiences, it became more and more difficult to stay consistent with producing more content other than rewriting press releases and announcements. Since most people didn't dedicate to tnl full time, it was sometimes hard to complete a review because it was not a priority to things outside of the website. Also, it was a lot more difficult to manage the staff along with what games they said that there were going to review and then they sometimes don't do it, which because a frustration especially when they had the games sent to them for free to evaluate (i've been guilty of that occassionally). Maybe TNL is just more easier to manage with just having the focus on the boards. Plus the occasional updates and reviews that trickle in gets everyone who contributes into e3.
    Macbook Pro 15" Unibody | Core 2 Duo 2.53GHz | 4GB RAM | 500GB HDD | Mac OS X (Snow Leopard)
    Sprint Touch Pro 2 | iPhone 3GS 32GB | iPad 32GB

visit louie tran spot! a blog for geeks by a geek

Quote Originally Posted by stormy
    to IGN to check and see if theres any new gaming news

Zing!

7. At least he didn't say MB....

8. Quote Originally Posted by stormy
    I think of TNL as a site run by the community that frequents here. I say if you want content, let everyone contribute. Lots of times there are great threads which include impressions, reviews, editorials, and the latest scoops. I propose that these threads get linked on the main page even though the poster might not technically be "Staff". The current staff can still contribute and act as editors, selecting material which makes the front page. Let's make the site and forums one. We have the people to do it.
    Off the record, I've thought this for a while now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.