Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The name of this movie??? Please Help

1. I'm interested since believe or not I've never seen it

Sorry Nex, some people think it's alright to act like jerks if your a new user... just plain stupid if you ask me.

OmniGear: Is it "Nightmare Campus", I'm really interested in it now... it does have werewolves after all

2. Perhaps new people would not be so universally slammed if they posted in the English Language.

3. Quote Originally Posted by MVS
    Perhaps new people would not be so universally slammed if they posted in the English Language.
    Yes I suppose it doesn't help if the post isn’t written in a legible manner… I don’t particularly care for that myself ether, but I’m usually not one to pass judgment since my grammar could use some work as well sometimes

4. I can only judge by the text I see people write. When that's filled with things like:

newayz... there is this werewolves movie that i have seen in Hong Kong in 1993, 1994...
    n well what happen is that there r these guyz who gets bitten by these wolves n all that and they change into werewolves n fight...
    i neva really knew the endin... thatz why i wanna know if anyone knowz that movie?
    itz pretty violence as i remember it...
    the graphicz were all that great eitha... but it was a good movie....
    if anyone have any suggestions on that movie might b... or where i can find related information... plz help...
    thx once again...^^

it is impossible to not see that as one step above mental retardation.

When that is your first post, it's time to move along.

5. If you really think that proper English is the only way to get a message through in a forum, then perhaps this is the only forum you go to MVS, so I wouldn't blame you. =p
    And still no, not Nightmare Campus, I don't think the movie I wanted was that erotic, it was more of a violence thing, but thanks for all the effort though.