Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The name of this movie??? Please Help

1. The name of this movie??? Please Help

newayz... there is this werewolves movie that i have seen in Hong Kong in 1993, 1994...
    n well what happen is that there r these guyz who gets bitten by these wolves n all that and they change into werewolves n fight...
    i neva really knew the endin... thatz why i wanna know if anyone knowz that movie?
    itz pretty violence as i remember it...
    the graphicz were all that great eitha... but it was a good movie....
    if anyone have any suggestions on that movie might b... or where i can find related information... plz help...
    thx once again...^^

2. I have no idea what you just said.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Nex
    newayz... there is this werewolves movie that i have seen in Hong Kong in 1993, 1994...
    n well what happen is that there r these guyz who gets bitten by these wolves n all that and they change into werewolves n fight...
    i neva really knew the endin... thatz why i wanna know if anyone knowz that movie?
    itz pretty violence as i remember it...
    the graphicz were all that great eitha... but it was a good movie....
    if anyone have any suggestions on that movie might b... or where i can find related information... plz help...
    thx once again...^^
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	newbies.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	3484  

4. *thumps typo-English translator shut*
    Okay, after a thought or two, I've realized I have heard not of such a film. I suggest you try the Cinemania section of the boards and a nice English textbook.
    Welcome to TNL and beware the newbie bashing.

Urotsukidoji: Legend of the Overfiend.

6. NAWAYZ.!!1!11!!!1!11!111!!11! OMG WTF LOL THEIR IS THIS W3REWOLV3S MOVEI TAHT I HAEV SEN IN HONG KONG IN 193 194.
    N!!!1111!!!!1!!1!1!! OMG WTF WAL WUT HAP3N IS TAHT THEIR R THESE GUYZ WHO GETS BIT3N BY THASA WOLVES N AL TAHT AND THAY CHANGE IN2 W3REWOLVES N FIGHT.
    I!!1!111111!!11!1!1!1 OMG LOL NAVA RILLY NU DA ANDIN.11!11!!1!!!!1!!! WTF LOL TAHTZ Y I WANA KNOW IF ANYONA KNOWZ TAHT MOVEI
    ITZ?!!!!?! OMG LOL PR3TY VIOL3NC3 AS I RAMEMBR DA!111!!1!1!!!!!1!1 WTF GRAPHICZ W3R3 AL TAHT GREAT 3ITHA.!!1!1!1!!!1!11!11! BUT IT WAS A GOD MOVEI..
    IF111!!1!!11!!11!1!1!!!! OMG LOL ANYONA HAEV ANY SUGESTIONS ON TAHT MOVEI MIGHT B.!!!1!!1!!1!11 OMG WTF LOL OR WHARA I CAN FIND R3LAETD INFORMATION.!1!111!11!!11111!11111 WTF LOL PLZ HELP.
    THX!!111!!1!1!1!!! LOL ONCE AGANE.^!1!!!11!!11!!!!1!1 OMG WTF

7. first of all, thanks for being the only one who actually answered my question 88mph, though that wasn't it.
    anyway, sorry if my typing isn't as formal as the rest of you. I am more or less used to typing that way unless I am doing homework.

by the way, MVS you must have a lot of time on your hands, considering you have the time to change my message to that nonsense.
    wait, you WERE trying to make fun of my typing right? hopefully it's not the fact that you can quote like Mr-K and had to re-type it in your own SPECIAL way.

and what does MVS stand for? not Me Very Stupid I hope, =p.

8. Quote Originally Posted by 88mph
    Urotsukidoji: Legend of the Overfiend.
    What? No ?

The world is ending.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Nex
    first of all, thanks for being the only one who actually answered my question 88mph, though that wasn't it.
    anyway, sorry if my typing isn't as formal as the rest of you. I am more or less used to typing that way unless I am doing homework.

by the way, MVS you must have a lot of time on your hands, considering you have the time to change my message to that nonsense.
    wait, you WERE trying to make fun of my typing right? hopefully it's not the fact that you can quote like Mr-K and had to re-type it in your own SPECIAL way.

and what does MVS stand for? not Me Very Stupid I hope, =p.
    Yes, it took all the time to open a new web page, copy and paste, hit translate, copy and paste and then post it here.

30 seconds. I must have much time to kill.

I'm not making fun of your spelling and typing, it's rather too pathetic to laugh at, beyond a 'schools are going to hell and raising a nation of retards' type of thing.

M, V and S are my initials if you must know.

10. It's probably Nightmare Campus.

Awesome movie, that is.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.