Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ulala (2003. Ver 2.0)

1. Dreamcast Ulala (2003. Ver 2.0)

Well, shortly after finishing up the last version yesterday - I became highly disappointed with how the final result turned out. So I decided to give it another go, opting for a much more relaxed/freestyle look.

I kept in the thighs which Dandy and co. admired so much and went back my traditional format for eyes (they just didn't look right on the other design).

...I need markers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ulala-july.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	66.8 KB 
ID:	3490  

2. Comments? Dandy, Wasabi?

3. I like it. Good pose, very clean lines. My only comment would be to give it a little more flourish in the line quality, like you started to with the leg the creature is hiding behind. This is inked, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. I like it, she's got that sexy innocent look.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

5. Yeah. it's inked. (and also 85% complete). I'll do more of that later when I am preparing to shade it.

I quite aware of the "flourishing", however - I don't want to add too much because I like to have fine lines, as shown here.

6. Needs bigger tits.

And less of the ghetto booty. :P

7. @ ghetto booty

8. Something about her arms is really bugging me... her right arm seems too long (possibly because of the shoulder and the small hand) and the left hand seems to be missing.

9. Quote Originally Posted by MVS
    Needs bigger tits.

* drools
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

10. It's overall a great image with a sexy subject matter... but her torso seems too short and her right leg is longer and thicker than her left.

I think you could fix the latter by shifting the right leg closer perspective wise and the left one a little back. The torso problem could be fixed by elongating her skirt a bit.

I could be wrong though. My own sense of proportion is hardly perfect.

Colors please. What do you need markers for when you have a computer?
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2