Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ulala (2003. Ver 2.0)

1. Comments? Dandy, Wasabi?
    wait a bit. I'm eating junk food. *munch munch*

2. Quote Originally Posted by Ammadeau
    It's overall a great image with a sexy subject matter... but her torso seems too short and her right leg is longer and thicker than her left.

I think you could fix the latter by shifting the right leg closer perspective wise and the left one a little back. The torso problem could be fixed by elongating her skirt a bit.

I could be wrong though. My own sense of proportion is hardly perfect.

Colors please. What do you need markers for when you have a computer?
    Ya, I have a computer...however I don't do CG and have no desire/time to deal with that right now. Also, the drawing is already inked...so no changes can be made at this time. practice practice - live n' learn. until...Ver. 3

3. Quote Originally Posted by bahn
    Ya, I have a computer...however I don't do CG and have no desire/time to deal with that right now. Also, the drawing is already inked...so no changes can be made at this time. practice practice - live n' learn. until...Ver. 3
    On a computer you could make such changes easily. I do it all the time. If you don't own a tablet, maybe you should save up for that instead of markers... though you could buy a heck of a lot of markers for the price of a tablet.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ammadeau
    On a computer you could make such changes easily. I do it all the time. If you don't own a tablet, maybe you should save up for that instead of markers... though you could buy a heck of a lot of markers for the price of a tablet.
    Ya, I am familiar with the advantages/nuances of the computer and tablet. Though my point above still stands.

As I've periodically expressed to a few in the past, I don't own a tablet. And I am not sweating the "errors" really. I am proud of the pic regardless.

5. Sweet pic, bahn. And that Morolian (sp?) looks so cute! I luv her outfit, too. I was gonna say that her right thigh looked a tad bigger than the left but then it ain't so noticable now ^^. Your version of Ulala is much cuter than the original and -seeing Japanese like their cuteness- I bet the game would've had gotten more attention if UGA went with a Ulala design much like yours . Keep it up!