Page 1 of 36 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: ESP Galuda

1. ESP Galuda

Official Site

Arcadia Scans: [1] [2]

Note the Guwange-like foot soldiers and blood splatter on the bridge. If anyone has the contest flyer scans, let me know and I'll host them.

Here's hoping Arika picks up the ball again for another Cave PS2 release.

2. Hehehe it looks like ESPrade!!

The wings were unexpected. With each game, Cave outdoes their previous effort on originality, from the visuals to scoring. No question that this will be the greatest game ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by Mode7

Here's hoping Arika picks up the ball again for another Cave PS2 release.
    I want Ketsui first.

-Tech

3. I can't see to get excited about Cave games any more. I would use the term "cookie cutter" to their design approach but that would be a touch harsh.

4. I love Cave more than my life.

Thanks for the heads-up, Mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidez
    I can't see to get excited about Cave games any more. I would use the term "cookie cutter" to their design approach but that would be a touch harsh.
    We're all very sorry that you can't handle more than a few bullets at one time.

5. has a Gunbird look to it, looks good though. might not do anyting new in the genre, but Cave always does a damn good anyways, so it's something to look forward to.

6. Oh how very classy, I am so owned. I just don't see the point in playing the same fucking game but repackaged with different art. Psikyo syndrome, danger.

7. Oh how very classy, I am so owned. I just don't see the point in playing the same fucking game but repackaged with different art. Psikyo syndrome, danger.
    That's so amazingly off-base I don't even know where to begin.

8. Shikigami 2 has spoiled me.

9. Funny, since Shikigami started out as a poor man's Cave game.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Sidez
    I can't see to get excited about Cave games any more. I would use the term "cookie cutter" to their design approach but that would be a touch harsh.
    What exactly do you mean by this? Each game features an entirely different scoring system, and every one is deep and complex. For example, DDP and DOJ share some basic level similarities, but are entirely different games when you take into account the precise chaining system in DOJ, which was somewhat unrefined in DDP. These two are even part of the same series--what is "cookie cutter" about DoDonPachi and ESPrade?

-Tech