Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Heat Guy J: A Captain Vegetable anime review thread...

1. Quote Originally Posted by kabuki
    Pfft, regular editions!
    I have a... small backlog... of DVDs. I certainly watch everything I buy... eventually. But this pile of shame is getting smaller by the day. Soon I may even overcome it !!
    I hear ya. I finally got around to watching my El Hazard box set this past weekend. Well, the first disc, anyway.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. For crying out loud, I just relized the picture was a link... I thought it was a scan and Escaflowne was a different article title

So the same people who did Escaflowne did this, I'm really looking foward to it now

3. P.S. That picture is a link.

And Despair, the LE really is worth it this time, though I agree that is not always the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

4. hmm, good-guy werewolf, that got a rent at least from me,my funds have been tightly reigned at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

5. Do you know how many episodes are in this series, is it going to be 26 like most of them?... Plus I think there is going to be at least one more box set since it says box set 1 on the side.

6. I have no idea how many eps there are, but the more the better.

So, Werewolf, d'ja watch it yet?
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Captain Vegetable
    I have no idea how many eps there are, but the more the better.

So, Werewolf, d'ja watch it yet?
    Not yet, I'm gonna watch it ether tomorrow or if I can't definately Thursday night... I can't wait to see it though

8. WEEEEEEEEE!!!

I can't wait for you to see it either!

9. Hopefully mine will arrive today. It better to !!!

10. Heat Guy J! DVD!
    Heat Guy J! DVD!...

Forget Heat Guy J, bring me more Werewolf Boma!

Man he's really cool, and that sword he has is pretty awesome as well... I hope they show more of him (percentage wise) in the next DVD, I want some Boma werewolf merchandise too damn it

I liked the show it was pretty good, Boma was a definate plus for me though

I liked it, thanks Captain Vegetable