Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 68910

Thread: Transformers Armada

1. i never figured out how to get on Tidal Wave to start the fight

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne
    i never figured out how to get on Tidal Wave to start the fight
    You need to hop counter-clockwise around the islands. When you reach the highest island you can jump and glide to the deck of the ship.

The game is pretty fun. You should be able to pick it up cheap, it's great for at least one good playthrough.

Nothing is quite like the first time you pick Optimus Prime and attack a lot of Decepticlones...shooting the hell out of them, when your gun runs out of power transforming into the truck and ramming them at high speed, transforming again, flipping around, shooting some more... good, good stuff.

Is there any real reason not to use Optimus Prime though? Seriously, anyone play as Hot Shot?
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

4. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX
    Is there any real reason not to use Optimus Prime though? Seriously, anyone play as Hot Shot?
    Early in the game, I'd say Red Alert is better than Prime, but once you get more Mini-Cons that require the extra power than Prime has there's no reason to use anyone but Prime.

Hot Shot is useless.

5. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX
    Is there any real reason not to use Optimus Prime though?
    Because he moves like the great big lug he is; slow. I've only played a few levels in but Red Alert feels like meth after Prime.

I wish Prime's original look was an unlockable. Change all the music to "You've Got the Touch" while riding around in old-school Optimus and it would become the greatest videogame in the history of mankind. (Damn, now I'm reminded of how someone stole my Transformers soundtrack a couple years ago. Bah.)

6. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus
    Because he moves like the great big lug he is; slow. I've only played a few levels in but Red Alert feels like meth after Prime.
    Like I said, Red Alert is better at the beginning of the game. However, Red Alert's "loadout" rating is lower than Prime's which means he can't equip as many powerful Mini-Cons as Prime can. This is the reason why Prime is easily the best character in the game. Red Alert's limited loadout really bites :/

7. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus
    (Damn, now I'm reminded of how someone stole my Transformers soundtrack a couple years ago. Bah.)
    I've got the CD even you ever want the music again.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

8. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi
    I've got the CD even you ever want the music again.
    Yeah, I'd love to have it again! I found my CD at Coconuts, which I thought was kinda wierd since they were a chain that primarily carried only current-day hot-at-the-moment music and there was the soundtrack to a kids movie from a decade prior.

how do I get that blasted minicon on the back of the valcono

10. I'm pretty sure you can't get some of the minicons util you get new abilities. You have to go back and replay the levels.