Thread: Cactuar Girl!!

1. Cactuar Girl!!

Final Fantasy Cactuar!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cactusgirl_small.jpg 
Views:	626 
Size:	27.9 KB 
ID:	3503   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cactusgirl_large.jpg 
Views:	332 
Size:	62.2 KB 
ID:	3504  
    Damnit!!GEO!!!!!

2. Awesome!

Gots to respect the cactuar!

3. Cactuars are best respected by carving them up for fabric and using their hollowed out bodies for hats.

4. Hey that's great, my fiance likes it alot too. I had a funny green ski cap once that we always called my cactus hat and this reminds us of it. It looks like you've improved alot since you last posted as well.

5. Very nice, dAMON ! Oooh, you should make this your av. Or your sig! Great job!

6. Thanks.
    Glad it be liked.

rezo:
    LOL!I don't think the Cactuar chasing the girl knew that.

Jester:
    Kewl,thanks.

mrdandy:
    That sounds like a good idea. I'll see what i can do.
    Damnit!!GEO!!!!!

7. Wow, very nice and very weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. ok i m BACK!!!

YEAH!!! after months...nah i think its a year plus offline... OK, the color is OK, the ink ling needs adjustment, some are thick and some are thin. Oh yeah, who say u dint improve! well i understand that it's kinda a slow improvement.

More. I recognise your art stroke. Say, can u improvise ur character's eyes in future? Tis cactus gurl is OK cept for the lines which are fixable... u know the one on right hip luks thinner, the one on the left luks fatter...

oh yeah, i can't color so i dun wanna critique ur color...besides nuthin i can c&c (coment and critique) bout.
    'nisi dominus fustra'