Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thursday sales results in, good (kinda) news for Ethugg!

1. Thursday sales results in, good (kinda) news for Ethugg!

Halo (and a huge bunch of other games) came out on thursday and Halo sold enough to get a very respectable 4th place in the top10. No numbers, but you can see the results here.

2. Good news. Halo brought in a 9/8/7/9 at Famitsu, for those interested in such things.

3. Wow, Bloody Roar gets #10.

Said it before, will probably say it again

Daily Sales Charts flucutate too much per day for me to take any real stock in them... though it's not like I value any other Sales Chart much higher in terms of actual worth (other than being a barometer for popularity).

Stibbons Guest
    Halo rules.

6. Why is everyone acting like I own MS stock? This is good news for MS, but very sad that even in Japan, JSRF was outsold by Halo.

7. HALO IS THE SHIT. They need to realize that, then there would be peace on Earth.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

8. Originally posted by EThugg
    This is good news for MS, but very sad that even in Japan, JSRF was outsold by Halo.
    Sad but true. Japanese gamers really do have their heads up their asses.

9. Sad but true. Japanese gamers really do have their heads up their asses.
    I have been coming to that conclusion lately myself...

Also, I am beginning to think the strength of the YEN, is a barometer for their intelligence level as well.
    Finished Games of '09
    nothing at this time

10. Friday's numbers are in too. Halo dropped 1 spot but is still rather respectable hanging at #5. All the best to MS... I think they need the luck.