Thread: Zenji

Zenji

Released by Activision for various console and computer formats in 1984, Zenji has become a forgotten puzzle classic.

The object of the game is to turn pieces of pipe so that each end is connected and fills the pipeline completely green. The Asian sounding music is catchy too.

Any Zenji fans here?

2. This was remade as a nes game, but I can't remember what they called it. Maybe even started with a Z...
    Have a Pile of Shame? Destroy it! Join the Warpact

3. Sounds alot like Pipe Dreams. Never played Zenji though. And 'zeed, you win the award for best TNL sig image!
    -Kyo

I think Zenji is a superb game! I mentioned it in another thread here a few months ago.

It would be great if Activision would revive Zenji for modern computers and video game systems, so they could expose a new audience to this game.
    "PSP will elevate portable entertainment out of the handheld gaming ghetto." -- Kaz Hirai

I'm curious to know what the remade NES game was called.

Thanks, Strider. Although it's you who deserves the thanks for all that Dynasty Tactics praising.

Pipe Dream isn't very similar to Zenji in gameplay. In Pipe Dream you continously lay down pipe whereas in Zenji, everything is already laid down and you just turn things.

I agree with Agent X. Zenji really does need a re-release.