Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Acclaim in danger of being delisted

1. Gladius is not an Acclaim game. I didn't like any Turok past 2. Look at the long list of games Acclaim has released over the years, and we have 5 - 6 decent games, maybe 1 - 2 very good ones. That's pure trash.

I have an awesome license of old I think would make an awesome FPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. 3DO learned that you can not continually publish garbage the hard way. It seems Acclaim is not far behind in this lesson. Did they ever make another Wizards and Warriors game?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy
    All I want is burnout 3. I think acclaim is only the publisher, but I hope someone else can make it happen.
    Agreed. Acclaim only published Burnout and Burnout 2 - they're developed by Criterion Games, located in the UK. I'm sure another publisher will pick up a third Burnout game, along with Criterion's two other current projects, a racer called Dust Storm, and a FPS called Black.

Acclaim's published some poor titles, but they also released Aggressive Inline, Vexx, and the Extreme-G series (XGRA comes out this month), which are all above average games.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Master of 7s
    3DO learned that you can not continually publish garbage the hard way. It seems Acclaim is not far behind in this lesson. Did they ever make another Wizards and Warriors game?
    Rare developed the Wizards and Warriors games, and I believe they hold the lisence.

5. My bad. The developer of Gladiator, bought out by Acclaim, is Software Creations.

http://xboxactive.com/morenews.php?p=1104
    No gnus is good gnus.

6. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    Rare developed the Wizards and Warriors games, and I believe they hold the lisence.
    Oh yeah, that's right. I forgot that. Thanks for clearing that up.

7. Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."