Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 11131415

Thread: Manga!

1. The only mangas I have in my collection are Lupin III Volumes 1, 2, and 8. Looking to finish that Lupin series up, then get some from other series'.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

2. You have a long way to go on lupin then. That series went for how many years or is it still going?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Ashen Victor
    i haven't bought anything in months. ;_;

ah g0zen, try anything on my list. some of the other titles on other people's lists are good too. if you liked flesh colored horror, then anything else by junji ito might be around your alley. icepop got into his works too.
    I saw that Planetes #1 on your list and decided to give it a try. I totally love it. The first serious take on what a shitty life it would be living in space.
    Time for a change

4. i fell in love with it even before i found out what it was about. ^_^;; it was the cover and it having something to do with space that got to me.

5. Quote Originally Posted by NoFace
    I think February is when Berserk volume 2 hits store shelves. Can't wait for it of course. I too was thrilled when I finally found a copy of Berserk in stores... wasn't easy. A lot of stores apparently stock it in the backroom since it's considered an adult title, so try asking when it's time to find volume 2.
    Vol. 2 is now out. They had it at my local Barnes and Noble.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

6. I really like Jing, but i read all of them. So while i wait for volume 3 of jing:twilight tales, i've been stealing Shonen Jump magazines from my friend because i have no mon-ay. I was really into Kenshin for a while, but then i stopped having mon-ay again.

Also wanted to know if anyone here has ever read Samurai Deeper Kyo. I bought the first volume a couple months ago because a friend recommended it and it must be the worst manga i've ever read. wondering if anyone else has any thoughts on it.

oh yeah, and Planetes rocks.
    Last edited by Anarkex; 15 Dec 2004 at 08:20 PM.