Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: some help on renting por favor

1. some help on renting por favor

So it's august and in the next three months i need to get around 10 titles. Except $500 beans or whatever it's going to cost is not going to happen. I need a reasonable workable rental solution. blockbuster isn't happening for me. i need better selection and ideally i'd get some grace period if i need to hang on to one.

i've seen a few of the online ones but don't knwo angel something or other from red octane from gamefly blah blah blah. anyone know anything about any of them?

2. Rhydant does make an exellen point... that or stop whinning...

Why do you need 10 titles?

4. I think he means he wants to play around ten titles that are comming out... I looked at some realese dates my self and realized that nine games come out next months that if I don't buy, i will be a sad panda...

5. Eh, it's not like those games are going to disappear off shelves the minute after they come out...

6. Quote Originally Posted by cka
    Eh, it's not like those games are going to disappear off shelves the minute after they come out...
    We have winner! Plus, in about three months, most of the games were either be alot cheaper, or on sale. Except for, of course, any game made by Nintendo.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

7. but there's the whole instant gratification thing. very ugly disease. i can sort of get behind the ish of needing and wanting. add to that the need to spend money on stupid things like rent or whatever and you find that games are harder to come by. 6mile, the only advice for you is to rent more often. skip the blockbusters of the world and go for the red octane and gamefly type of online places.

i use gamefly and it's real nice to my budget. now stop whinning.
    *MOOF*

8. Pick and choose the ones you want, and rent the rest. Simple and effective.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

Quote Originally Posted by Roufuss
    We have winner! Plus, in about three months, most of the games were either be alot cheaper, or on sale. Except for, of course, any game made by Nintendo.
    Ah, the exception to my rule of never buying a game at $50. I refuse to buy anything if it's $50 unless it's made by Nintendo, because I don't like waiting an eternity.