Thread: The Dan Reeves thread: because I know nothing about him

1. The Dan Reeves thread: because I know nothing about him

I thought it would be fun to start a topic about something I know nothing about. Sooo uhhhh.. This guy's a coach, right? Hockey mabey? If he's an actor of some sort or a name that I thought was famous but just actually made up, then I'm farther off than I though.

Yes, It's a shame Useless Post Man never made it over to this new board.

2. Dan Reeves: use to be the coach of the Denver Broncos back in the 70/80s I think. Had Elway for a QB and went to the Superbowl a couple of times. Then he became a head coach for the Giants.

Now he's a headcoach for the Atlanta Falcons. He does allergy medicine commercials also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

3. You need to think of someone more obscure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

4. I suck at people in the public's eye. This is as obscure as I get. Besides, Dan Reeves was the one knawing at me at that particular moment.

The only thing you have to know about Dan Reeves is that he is severely overrated.

6. Re: The Dan Reeves thread: because I know nothing about him

Originally posted by Chibi Nappa
    I thought it would be fun to start a topic about something I know nothing about. Sooo uhhhh.. This guy's a coach, right? Hockey mabey? If he's an actor of some sort or a name that I thought was famous but just actually made up, then I'm farther off than I though.

Yes, It's a shame Useless Post Man never made it over to this new board.
    Yes, indeed, he lived up to his name with incredibly stupid posts; but they were great for a good laugh.