Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ssb's summer sale continues!

1. ssb's summer sale continues!

New thread with all my remaining stuff -- Paypal should be ready by next week -- hit me a message so I can hold stuff for you if interested. I ship mostly via priority mail w/del conf., except for systems which go UPS, so please factor that in with offers (can ship other methods if needed).

FREE STUFF (I can throw into orders for free or send to you for shipping cost)

•Capcom mini posters for Gunbird 2 -- on hold -- and Cannon Spike DC versions (sent when you order direct from Capcom) -- 1 free for each order over 25 bucks

• Non-working Capcom 4-meg cart -- I swear it worked when I got it, but tried it a couple times and couldn't get it to work, maybe you can.

•Stack of past couple years worth of Gamepros, Official Xbox mags, Nintendo Power, GMR -- FREE just pay the shipping!!!

•Xbox demos

•Old style Gameboy, does not work, but maybe you can get it working, can throw in to any order...I have to pick it up at my parents house at the end of the month...

GAMES

Xbox

•Gunvalkyrie (sealed)

•Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance

DC

•Bleemcast/Tekken 3 (sealed) combo -- looks amazing through this

•Kiss: Psyco Circus DC sealed

•Napple Tale (Import) -- minty complete -- on hold

•Rainbow Cotton (Import) -- complete, spine has some tearage because it was taped to casing for rental purposes when I bought it. Case has some minor scuffs. Disk is great shape as is booklet (I don't think it was rented much!). In original casing. Pic available, just ask!

GC

•Zelda Ocarina of Time Bonus game -- mint and complete

•Eternal Darkness GC -- mint complete -- 15 bucks shipped -- on hold --Shapermc

GBA

•Guilty Gear Advance for GBA/GBA SP -- mint complete

PS1/2

•Cleopatra's Fortune -- mint, complete

•Unjammer Lammy -- complete, minor stickyness on back bottom corner where some EB sticker must have been

•Castlevania Chronicles -- minty mint and complete

•Bloody Roar 3 PS2 mint complete

•Sealed Saga Frontier 2 (PSX) -- some of the seal is ripped, there's an area near the spine that has a tear, but it's there, just a loose flap -- definitely not resealed though -- I bought it at K-mart years ago and never got to it...15 bucks shipped.

•Hoshigami (PSX) -- mint and complete

•Tekken 3 -- check DC section for combo deal

•Sealed Twisted Metal 4

•Sealed Spyro: Year of the Dragon

•Sealed NHL Rock the Rink

Import Saturn
    *Free domestic In the Hunt (game does not boot on my import system, but I believe it works on US one) with purchase of any or all of the imports below -- on hold

•Shining Force 3 part 1 -- mint and complete w/spine -- 20 bucks shipped or best offer

•Parodius Deluxe Pack Saturn import complete w/spine -- 25 bucks shipped or best offer

•Magical Drop 2 (Saturn, excellent condition, complete w/spine) -- 25 bucks shipped or best offer

N64

•Conkers Bad Fur Day (sealed)

Domestic Saturn

•In the Hunt -- see above, free with import Saturn game purchase -- on hold

•Sonic R -- complete -- on hold

•Marvel Super Heroes -- complete

•Legend of Oasis -- missing insides of booklet -- on hold

Atari 2600

•Extra deck with RF, just no AC adaptor -- I think it's at my parents house, if interested, I will find and let you know (I'm going home at the end of the month).

•tons of extra sticks and ball paddles

•Extra games -- Pacman, Tank battle, and a few others, any in particular? LMK and I will check

SYSTEMS

•3DO system plus lotsa games--more info here: added--http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...&highlight=3DO -- 50 bucks shipped

•Genesis system model 1 -- Deck with mono A/V cord (not RF), no AC adaptor, no controller -- will sell mono video cable separately!

•32X system, missing one cable, so deck and AC adaptor only

ACCESSORIES

•Starfire Light Gun Blaster gun for Dreamcast -- new sealed

•1st party Xbox controller -- the big ass bulky 1st version

•Dreamcast s-video cable

•extra s-video cable (can include with 3DO package if interested)

•Sega Saturn s-video cable -- on hold

•PS2 s-video cable (monster brand -- excellent quality)

MOVIES--DVD/VCD
    *free VHS tape of either Versus (awesome Japanese horror/zombie/action film) or New Dragon Inn (starring Donnie Yen, Maggie Cheung, etc.) with DVD purchase + Taiseng DVD with tons of trailers for HK movies

•Fearless Hyena DVD (simitar release) -- English dubbed and cantonese track w/out subs

Kai Doh Maru DVD -- r1 manga release -- by guys that did Ghost in the Shell and Blood -- mint

•Dream of a Warrior DVD (Leon Lai) -- Mei Ah -- Korean/HK action film with HK actor Leon Lai

•Cop on a Mission DVD (Daniel Wu, Eric Tsang) - Taiseng -- HK gangster film...

•Bichunmoo DVD -- Korean film, this is the HK Deltamac full screen DVD -- excellent action similar to Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

•VCD of Man Wanted -- great HK crime/action film with Simon Yam and Yu Rong Guong, Christy Chung, subs, LBX

City Hunter - Jackie Chan - China Star release, no eng subs, is LBX

STRATEGY GUIDES

•SSBM official Nintendo Guide, back cover has light tear from mailing.

•House of the Dead 2 guide -- Prima

•Final Fantasy 9 official guide

•Devil May Cry 2 Strat Guide -- Brady games

•Breath of Fire 3 Strat Guide -- Prima

•Prima Lunar SSSC (PSX version) Strat Guide

COMICS

•Ghost in the Shell: Man Machine Interface 1–5.

•Some Appleseed books (I can check which ones if interested)

•Some Akira original books from Epic run.

•Ah! My Goddess, various, ask for specifics...

•Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind -- various

•Lots of others, looking for anything in particular?

TOYS

•Disney Exclusive Indiana Jones 3 3/4 inch figure

•Star Tours figures (only available at Disney park)

•Megatron complete boxed -- new Robots in Disguise version

•Lots of SW Episode 1 and 2 figures available

MUSIC CDs (all original and complete unless noted otherwise)

•Beatles -- Anthology 1

•Smashing Pumpkins -- Singles Boxed Set

•Nine Inch Nails -- Downward Spiral

•NIN -- Starf*ckers single

•Nirvana -- acoustic live

•Mack 10 demo CD

•Liz Phair -- Exile in Guyville

—More to come this weekend as I go through everything

MISC

•Pearl Jam "Ten": Guitar Tab book

•Pokemon Digital Clip Pal -- cool looking -- like a little pocket watch w/Pikachu doing stuff as you program it, I can post pictures -- complete

---

All prices are negotiable, the ones listed are just to get things started, make me a counter if not satisfied. Pictures can be sent on request.

M.O. or cash or trade only for now. PM or post here with questions. Or hit me at ssbomberman@yahoo.com if PM is full.

Paypal is coming this weekend, so if you are interested, send me a PM so I can hold the item and I'll get back to you once everything is cleared.

---

Thanks

ssb
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

2. Please hold Eternal Darkness and the Mono Genny coard (it will work with the Model 2 Gennys right?) for me till you get PayPal.

-Regards

P.S. Buy SSB's Stuff..... Now!
    (except what I want )

3. Quote Originally Posted by Shapermc
    Please hold Eternal Darkness and the Mono Genny coard (it will work with the Model 2 Gennys right?) for me till you get PayPal.

-Regards

P.S. Buy SSB's Stuff..... Now!
    (except what I want )
    Hmmm...I'm gonna do some research on that to see if it is compatible w/ model 2...I'll get back to you...

ssb

4. I'm interested in the PS2 s-video cable and Saturn s-video cable, I'll PM you SSB.
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

5. i am interested in the Xbox demos and Napple Tale for DC, i would like to wait for PayPal.
    what is your price for Napple Tale?
    please let me know.
    thanks

6. Quote Originally Posted by Shapermc
    Mono Genny coard (it will work with the Model 2 Gennys right?)
    Gen1 cords don't work on the Gen2 - they have completely different plugs.

7. ...

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Gen1 cords don't work on the Gen2 - they have completely different plugs.
    And there you go! Thanks again Matt. If you want Eternal -- it's 15 shipped. If you want the system model 1 with the cord, 10 bucks only, both shipped for 25 via UPS (because of weight).

Napple is gone at this point, unless I hear otherwise (I will let you know if that happens next week). My price is 25 shipped and when I say mint, I mean unwrapped, put into DC, played for some of the intro (about 5 minutes), taken out, put on shelf and not touched again, mint!!!

If you want some demos, just buy or trade me for something and I can throw some in. Except the new one because it has SC2 demo!

8. Quote Originally Posted by ssbomberman
    And there you go! Thanks again Matt. If you want Eternal -- it's 15 shipped. If you want the system model 1 with the cord, 10 bucks only, both shipped for 25 via UPS (because of weight).
    Errr, umm tempting, extreamly tempting......

I think that I will just stick with the Eternal. LMK when you get PayPal.

9. ssb, I'm interested in possibly trading for that 3DO package of yours, or a combo trade w/ money. Can you take a look at my moving sale list and lemme know if there's anything that catches your eye?

http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...ad.php?t=21903
    omg TNL epics!

10. ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok the Red
    ssb, I'm interested in possibly trading for that 3DO package of yours, or a combo trade w/ money. Can you take a look at my moving sale list and lemme know if there's anything that catches your eye?

http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...ad.php?t=21903
    I didn't really see anything there that I'm interested in since I've started really slimming down my collection because of time and cost...do you have anything going up in the near future? I'm mostly interested in Saturn, Genesis, and PSX, PS2 stuff, but have most systems...you wouldn't have a spare Super Nintendo you want to part with?

BTW, lots of new goodies added, new sections created as well. Paypal tentatively being setup on Fri after I go to the bank and get my account going...so hopefully by next week I can shoot those of you interested with some PMs.