Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Selling lots and lots and lots of stuff (quality stuff, trust me)

1. So...has anyone gotten anything they bought from TreizePlus yet? Or even any word from him in the past week or two?
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

2. Quote Originally Posted by K3V
    So...has anyone gotten anything they bought from TreizePlus yet? Or even any word from him in the past week or two?
    He's around, guys. PM'd me yesterday and I replied today. I trust he's getting everything in order now.

3. I hate to keep bringing this into public, but I've still yet to receive a reply...I know you're getting the messages I send because I'm getting the read receipts.

I understand that sometimes things come up that delays shipping - that's fine. I just would appreciate a heads-up once in a while on what's going on.
    K3V is awesome!

4. Try using AIM to contact, cuz hes always on and thats how I contacted him. His AIM name is TreizePlus.

5. Quote Originally Posted by K3V
    I hate to keep bringing this into public, but I've still yet to receive a reply...I know you're getting the messages I send because I'm getting the read receipts.

I understand that sometimes things come up that delays shipping - that's fine. I just would appreciate a heads-up once in a while on what's going on.
    Yeah, you and me both K3V... he reads those PM's but he never replies...
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

6. I was just about to come in here and say that I haven't heard from Treize since our last PM discussion, nor have I received my game yet, but I see others are feeling the pinch, too.

I'll try him on AIM tomorrow, but my patience is beginning to wear thin.

7. No luck on AIM so far...
    K3V is awesome!

8. I assure you its all out priority, it should all get there by the end of the week except for smoothcriminal's, I'm going to send everything out all at once to you on Friday.

9. Just wanted to clear the air for TriezePlus and say that I got my package today. He even shipped it priority when I only paid for Media mail. Thanks.

Sorry to doubt you, but next time you have a sale you might want to stay in touch with your buyers a bit better
    K3V is awesome!

10. Quote Originally Posted by TreizePlus
    I assure you its all out priority, it should all get there by the end of the week except for smoothcriminal's, I'm going to send everything out all at once to you on Friday.
    Package received today, Priority Mail. Great way to start off the long weekend!

You're a good guy, but like K3V said, ya gotta stay in touch with your buyers.