Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Japanese Hardcore Wrestling this Sun on PPV!

Japanese Hardcore Wrestling this Sun on PPV!

I have been looking forward to this PPV I assume it is taped matches and highlights but what I have seen in the promos it looks impressive that is if you don't mind light-bulbs and barb wire mixed with your Wrestling.Anyone plan on ordering it? I don't have a dish or digital cable yet I can still get it on In Demand.

Hope others are getting it so we can discuss later!

Korian

2. What fed is it? Sounds like FMW, but I thought they went out of business. I'm amazed any Japanese fed is getting a PPV shown in the US, though.

3. have a link of sorts ? i'm always up for some wrestling shit going on ppv and if it's jpn wrestling, even cooler. i'll assume it'll start at 8pm est... ?

-edit-
    found out my cable company (time warner) will be carrying it on inDemand channels 301, 302. now all i want to know is, will i get it on a black box ?

Ok this is the lineup according to Wkmedia's website:

Apex of Triangle Championship match Michinoku Pro Wrestling

Great Sasuke, Tiger Mask 4 and Gran Hamada

vs

Gedo, Dick Togo, Tomohiro ishii

Tack Death Match

Mitsuhiro Matsunagaus vs Jun Kasai

Fire Wall Death Match

Abdullah the Kobayashi and Mens Teio

vs

The Winger and Shadow WX

Cage Match All Japan Women's Pro Wrestling

Kaoru itu, Momoe Nakanishi,Nanoe takahashi

vs

Etsuko Mita, Minia Shimoda, Kumiko Maekawa

Barbed Wire and Glass board Death Match

Tomoaki Hanma vs Zandig

Looks to be a good lineup and the fire wall match from the previews I have seen look pretty wild I believe it takes place outside.

Heck it's only $14.95 and Commentary by Joel Gertner!

Korian

5. Joel "hotter than a school girl wearing a field hockey skirt" Gertner

Joel "i'm young, well hung, and good with my tongue" Gertner

Joel "i'm the one they wanna pork when i'm in Buffalo, New York. and when i'm in Niagra Falls, the fountains cum when they lick my balls" Gertner

*missing the days of ecw* *sniff*

the ppv sounds hot, just gotta check tomorrow to see if i can get it for sure.

6. Yay..
    It's a mirror image!

Re: Japanese Hardcore Wrestling this Sun on PPV!

that is if you don't mind light-bulbs and barb wire mixed with your Wrestling.
    Now this I'll watch.

Wow that Women's cage match stole the show IMO they actually worked harder than the men. Brutal match many spots and moves from the top of the cage and get this all 3 Women had to escape together for the match to end a bloodbath non-stop action from start to finish.

Thumbtack Match was also sick Mr Danger put a handfull of tacks in Monkey boys mouth and gave him a neckbreaker! tacks in a baseball hat and a bat with double sided tape covered in thumbtacks came into play.

Fire Wall had some brutal fire spots they actually set their elbowpads on fire to deliver flaming elbows!

The PPv Even had subtitles that was cool.

Korian

Originally posted by Korian
    Wow that Women's cage match stole the show IMO they actually worked harder than the men. Brutal match many spots and moves from the top of the cage and get this all 3 Women had to escape together for the match to end a bloodbath non-stop action from start to finish.

Thumbtack Match was also sick Mr Danger put a handfull of tacks in Monkey boys mouth and gave him a neckbreaker! tacks in a baseball hat and a bat with double sided tape covered in thumbtacks came into play.

Fire Wall had some brutal fire spots they actually set their elbowpads on fire to deliver flaming elbows!

The PPV Even had a few subtitles that was cool.

Korian

10. it wasn't that bad. the 3-on-3 womens cage match was the highlight of the ppv with the Zandig match coming in 2nd IMO. fire wall was ridiculous. the stopped russian leg sweep off the apron into the flames would have been sick and i would have pissed my pants if it happened. senton off the truck was a hot spot. first match blew even though guys like Hamada, Tiger Mask and Sasuke were in it. i was expecting a lot more arial action. the barbwire/thumbtack deathmatch was ok. it was way too slow with Monkeyboy avoiding everything for the most part (for his safety of course). overall it wasn't that bad a ppv. and it's always great seeing Joel Gertner.