Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 35678 LastLast

Thread: $99 In September?

1. 99 and a couple free games, then I buy one.

2. Gamecube + GBPlayer bundle = $150.

GBPlayer =$50.

The gamecube already = $100 where is the news?

(Yes yes yes, I understand, I am just saying I paid 199, why people complain at the price still is beyond me. You either want it or not, that simple.)

3. well, well, day after i say ps2 for 99, i find a starving college student who is selling a ps2 plus vice city(hello trade in value) for 101. looks like im getting a ps2 then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Shapermc
    Gamecube + GBPlayer bundle = $150.

GBPlayer =$50.

The gamecube already = $100 where is the news?

(Yes yes yes, I understand, I am just saying I paid 199, why people complain at the price still is beyond me. You either want it or not, that simple.)
    GBP is not worth 50 to me. 25, maybe.

5. This sucks. Just when I was about to sell my Cube, they go and do this. It's easily the least-played system I've ever owned.

And for the record, as far as my hands are concerned the GC has the absolute worst controller since the 3DO & Jaguar. The original Xbox pad is like a dream by comparison. The dpad is insanely placed and microscopic, the button layout sucks and the triggers cause tendonitis.

I grew up playing and loving Nintendo systems, but the last two have me not even caring whether they go out of business or not.
    -Kyo

6. I'll give you 3 dollars for that GC.

7. Quote Originally Posted by MVS
    I'll give you 3 dollars for that GC.

I'm tempted, but I bet EB will still give me 4 if I ask nicely and buy a subscription to GMR.
    -Kyo

8. Okay...2 Dollars then.

9. Quote Originally Posted by MVS
    Okay...2 Dollars then.
    I'm considering it, just to spite the thing.
    -Kyo

10. Quote Originally Posted by StriderKyo
    And for the record, as far as my hands are concerned the GC has the absolute worst controller since the 3DO & Jaguar. The original Xbox pad is like a dream by comparison. The dpad is insanely placed and microscopic, the button layout sucks and the triggers cause tendonitis.
    I'm peeved by game developers who assign on/off type commands to the trigger buttons and make you press those darn things in the whole way past the clicking point. I also agree that the button layout is bad. 3rd party support is lacking, and GCN RPGs are rare. Next generation I won't buy Nintendo's system.