Thread: Media: Worms 3D gameplay movies

1. Puyo Media: Worms 3D gameplay movies

Sega has released two gameplay movies for Worms 3D, one showing off the shotgun and the other with the jetpack:

Worm Using Shotgun: .wmv format, 1.19 MB
    Worm Using Jetpack: .wmv format, 2.30 MB

Worms 3D, the first third-dimensional iteration of the classic death with humor series, will be released fourth quarter on the GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox, and PC.

2. Those were rediculously short, but I'm a huge Worms fan, and this looks wonderful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

3. Damn I was gonna post about this!

Anyway, those movies look really good, as do all the screen shots. It really seems like Team 17 is translating worms into 3d painlessly. It looks like a lot of fun.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Captain Vegetable
    Those were rediculously short, but I'm a huge Worms fan, and this looks wonderful.
    They were short, but sweet, like the Worms themsleves

I feel like cracking out Worms Armageddon or Worms World Party after watching those movies.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

5. Worms is a favorite of my gaming buddies. If we're not playing Mario Kart 64, rest assured we've pulled out the PSX and are going at it with Worms.

We each have our own themed team names, and the Ninja Rope is the best weapon EVAH!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

6. Yeah I have Mad SKiLZ with the Ninja Rope, I used to play Roper games on WormNET all the time. I was fairly good, but there were a lot better. A couple of guys would flick around so fast I couldn't follow them with my mouse... amazing stuff
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

7. Does the cpu rampantly cheat for everyone else? Or is this just me.

8. Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.