Thread: WHO WANTS TO PLAY Alien Front Online right now?

1. WHO WANTS TO PLAY Alien Front Online right now?

Join Huma and I in some Alien Front. Come join us right now.

Room EvilMog GameGo

ITS FUN!
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

2. Nice timing.

I'd love to play, but Farscape is on right now.

3. I'm about to play a couple of rounds this evening as well. Anyone with Daytona or Starlancer should try those servers as well, as they are up and running.

4. I was there EvilMog - under the name Slayer. My daugher played a few rounds you called her a little boy when she spoke - remember?

AFO still is fun, I hadn't played since early September, I even bumped my stars a couple to 113 tonight.
    Dreaming in Infrared®

5. haha that was fun last night. My skills arent what they use to be though. HAH GameRougue that was funny hearing your daughter, I thought I heard her say I'm a little girl. LOL

We'll have to do this again some time.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

6. Great time Evilmog and Slayer. Slayer got me quite a few times, but I was more than eager to return the favor plenty. It was great playing on your team mog!

I will next time

As soon as I can get a new free ISP i would love to play! I never really played the game much (only like 5 stars i think) but its pretty fun! P.S. What are some other online dc games? (that people play)

8. Re: I will next time

Originally posted by NApOLm321
    As soon as I can get a new free ISP i would love to play! I never really played the game much (only like 5 stars i think) but its pretty fun! P.S. What are some other online dc games? (that people play)

Daytona and Starlancer have servers up and running. Any game made before November of 2001 can be played free online. Bomberman is another one.

Okay

Alright, ill get daytona and starlancer, i have BMO but i havent played it online yet... BTW whats a site with info on free ISPs? My account got deleted and dcfun aint up no more