Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some girl [redesigned] [again].

1. Get a scanner. You can find decent ones pretty darn cheap these days. Or if you're feeling really adventurous, get a tablet instead and do everything digitally. Because it's a little hard to comment on the image that's hard to see.

As for suggestions, I'd say move the eyes apart a bit. Just a little. Bring the breasts up some, and the whole lower body along with them. Her left leg should be thicker and the both legs are too small near the bottom. Her hips are a little too narrow.

Nice image otherwise.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

2. Need to chill out on the size of the eyes. That's even a little too much for an anime-like character. Hope that helps.

3. I dunno... I figure people buy cameras for accuracy, but for cartoons, I say just go nuts! but that is merely me, and I wouldn't take any of my advice if I knew me.

the fundamentals are in place, but I think you should use three-quarter shots for your warm-up. Speaking as a guy that got locked into the full frontal head and body shots for a long time before taking on the surprisingly simple perspective shots.

Not that you are wrong, but be aware of that familiar pitfall.

Good Luck!
    Only you can stop sig pollution.