Thread: Two Logos Enter, One Emerges (Completed Logo Inside Now)

1. Two Logos Enter, One Emerges (Completed Logo Inside Now)

Hey guys. Like always, you'll be the guinnea pigs for Joystick Adventures. Me and Pixel Assassin have come to odds over the logo choice on our website. I won't tell you who made which one in order to have a vote that is completely fair. Somehow I don't think I'll have to do that here. Keep in mind, though, that this logo will be used for more then just a website header.

Here they are:

Feedback on colours, etc. compare them, do whatever you have to do. I just want to know which one you like better and why you feel that way.

Thanks for your help.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. I could use SOME feedback here, hehe.
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. i like the second one, it seems more exciting. But i think there should be some kind of joystick added into the design like in the first one.

4. The one on the right is better- more colorful and dynamic. Although the thing in the back is kind of weird...I think I'd prefer simply a blue oval.

5. I still agree that the right is 'better' overall but does it fit in with our current design better than the left one?

I don't think so. What do you guys think? (For reference, check the forums and the main page, they have the different logos)

6. Although the right one is more strong visually, the left one can be just as appealing. If you could brighten the color of the circle in the left one and put a glowing effect on the letters? I think simplicity is always better, but they both look pretty cool.

7. Yes I'm planning on adding a joystick instead of a blue oval behind the lettering. That way it's more subtle. I'll still try to keep it primarily blue though.

Thanks for the feedback.

8. Either way you need a more exciting picture of a joystick.

9. working on it. i'm going to replace the eye with a joystick so it looks like it's being swivled around.

10. Here's the completed logo. I think it looks very visually appealing for the content.