Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabin Fever

1. Cabin Fever

I just saw a trailer for this movie with some chick shaving her legs and as she does some gross looking burn marks start appearing all over her body. It's kind of creepy. Does anyone know anything about this movie?

SC

2. Yes, Its a film about four or five college kids, spending some vacation time in their backboods cabin, and being attacked by flesheating diesiese and some redneck neighbors. Lots of gruesome scenes, some humor, and dreadfull atmosphere. I definately wanna see this one.

3. One of the girl Power Rangers gets nekkid in this movie. It also has an extreme amount of gore. It's supposed to be kinda "Evil Deadish". The director, Eli Roth, is a huge horror buff, so there's a bunch of little refrences to classic horror movies.

Not in a Scream sort of way either, where the characters know they are in a horror movie, just little winks and nudges that fans of the genre will pick up on.

Can't wait.

Oh, and Rider Strong from Boy Meets World is in the movie, too. I hope he dies real good and gooey.

4. When's the release for this?

5. September 12th

6. and yet, another cheezy horror flick!

Since Adol said it's something like evil dead, it should turn out to be a good. (hopefully)
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

7. Didn't realize it was so soon. Sweet.

8. I looked it up on rottentomatoes.com when i first saw the trailer and it's gotten mostly positive reviews.

Was this released already in other parts of the world?

9. The director studied with David Lynch too, I believe.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by Delta
    I looked it up on rottentomatoes.com when i first saw the trailer and it's gotten mostly positive reviews.

Was this released already in other parts of the world?
    I dont think so. It only been shown on few fests, but official release is coming.