Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shaolin Soccer to be released in original language!

1. Uh-oh Shaolin Soccer to be released in original language!

http://www.aint-it-cool-news.com/display.cgi?id=15808

Too bad it's a limited release with a few changes. I doubt it'll ever show here, but I'd love to see it on a big screen.
    pwned by Ivan

2. Well, good. It's a hell of a lot better than before.

I personally will just stick with the version I know and love

3. You can buy it on e-Bay for twelve dollars, US. I got mine months ago.

Region free HK DVDs are where it's at. Legit, of course. I don't mess with that copied crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

4. I dont see why this thing coulndt get a PG rating...at all.
    your mom

5. What rating did it get?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

6. It got a PG, but I think Mman meant unchanged why couldn't it get a PG. There was a "fuck" and a couple shits (the latter probably able to be passed in a PG).
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

7. ...

Dont forget the goalie's bare ass and the violence! It's PG-13...according to kfccinema.com anyway...

It looks like it may get a wide release as well according to KFCcinema.com -- I personally am going to try and see this in the theater as the experience will be awesome...I hope it does well limited and then they release the original version widely...I just hope that everyone who bitched about it being cut and dubbed, gets their ass to the theater if it near them...
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

8. Well, Good news. And I do hope it fares well, and many people will see it on the big screen.

Its not kids movie, so PG13 rating in this case is perfect. Plus since its going to be released with with subs, many of the crow who thought it would be just kids soccer film, wont be seeing it.

9. I wonder if this is the extended cut with the choreographed dance scene ? LOL

10. Quote Originally Posted by ssbomberman
    Dont forget the goalie's bare ass and the violence! It's PG-13...according to kfccinema.com anyway...

It looks like it may get a wide release as well according to KFCcinema.com -- I personally am going to try and see this in the theater as the experience will be awesome...I hope it does well limited and then they release the original version widely...I just hope that everyone who bitched about it being cut and dubbed, gets their ass to the theater if it near them...
    I for one will definitely make it a point to go support this if it's subbed.

http://www.kungfucinema.com/news/2003-08-05-01.htm

It appears that the movie isn't in the clear just yet, Miramax are apparently intent on butchering this fresh asian movie meat still.