Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GunCon Accuracy

1. GunCon Accuracy

Has anyone had any problems with accuracy for the GunCon 2? Out of al the light guns, I hear this is the most accurate console light gun ever made. Anyone have anything bad to say... are there any light guns that I should avoid?

Capcommie Guest
    I have never had a problem with the GunCon 2. I would definitely not opt for a cheaper, unlicensed version of it.

3. Of course Me and my friends will get together, play some Point Blank using the GunCon/GunCon2, and we ALWAYS have a problem with it's accuracy.

I think that's what it comes down to: calibration. You'd laugh at our retarted ways that we'd calibrate the gun

But it's usually off by a little bit, and I really wouldn't go the third party route with these guns. They are the best, just a pain in the ass to correctly calibrate!

dj

4. always stick to official accessories such as memory cards, pads, controllers, guns. never third party. the only third party accessory i have are probably rfus when i had a old ass tv. whoever looks at the cables behind the tv? as long it does its job, its fine by me.

im pretty accurate with the guns. just calibrate and boom...everyone is dead when i shoot them. when i calibrate, i just point the gun and shoot. most people actually aim by looking on top of the gun. not me. point and shoot

5. The GC2 is the best gun made. The only problems with accuracy is if you dont calibrate it well. thats all.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

6. It really is too bad you can't buy the GC2 by itself.... I don't really want to buy two copies of Time Crisis 2 just to have a set of guns.

7. You can still find TC2 w/Guncon 2?

Have you ever considered buying TC2 and Vampire Night to get your two Guncon 2's (along with two fun games)?

8. Does the GunCon 1 work with the PS2 gun games (TC2, Vampire Night) ??

- Kabuki

9. Originally posted by kabuki
    Does the GunCon 1 work with the PS2 gun games (TC2, Vampire Night) ??

- Kabuki

Yes, yes it does.

I always find it funny that until the 32bit days, the concept of a poorly calibrated and inaccurate lightgun didn't really exist.

10. Originally posted by Chojin
    Yes, yes it does.
    So is there any advantage in tracking down some GunCon 2's instead of buying some cheap GunCon 1's ?? Because I can get some Time Crisis or Point Blank + Guncon 1 packages for like $30.

- Kabuki