Thread: Received Neo Geo Freak magazine... nothing like it.

1. Received Neo Geo Freak magazine... nothing like it.

Crazy, crazy magazine.. To think that people could put such a beautiful and ROBUST magazine out MONTHLY focusing on one console is great... It's a shanme I can't actually read any of the articles...

Something that caught my eye was a little feature (about a page) on what looked like the cover art process... And on another page they showed an artist using a digital pen an paper supposedly drawing some sprites, or something (couldn't see what was on the big monitor)...

Very cool. There's also a huge feature on Real Bout Special (I think that was it...)

Lots of great artwork throughout, too...

If you can ever find one, pick it up. It's great to just have and flip through.

I have the May 1997 issue. It has a pink cover, of all things.

2. And I am glad to see that you thanked the nice man who is responsible for you being able to own said magazine. x_x
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

The posters they always included were boss. ... since I moved back here years ago I've forgotten to put up my Metal Slug X and LB2 posters, though. Woops.

4. How about being a super star and scanning some pages (or all of it) for the less fortunate individuals on the board?

5. Originally posted by Keres
    How about being a super star and scanning some pages (or all of it) for the less fortunate individuals on the board?
    No scanner=no can do.

Shidoshi is my god, by the way, who I was not able to graciously thank through the means of electronic mail yesterday... Damn my unworthiness.

Gracias x 10, shidoshi sir. It has arrived safe and sound! Awesome.

6. Since we're on the issue of mags, anyone know how I can get my hands on enterbrain gamewave dvd magazine or famitsu in the states?

7. Originally posted by Phire
    Since we're on the issue of mags, anyone know how I can get my hands on enterbrain gamewave dvd magazine or famitsu in the states?
    Never heard of the first and I think there are international subs for Famitsu...

8. Do you have a link for famitsu? Enterbrain Gamewave DVD is actually a DVD you get with game reviews etc that you would see in a mag, but it's video and they get a ton of exclusive stuff. I believe it was enterbrain gamewave that first got video of Capcom vs SNK 2 and I think they recently had video of the new guilty gear.

9. Hmm I can't find any info on subscription, do you have a direct link to that?