Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bringing Back Posts With Bellicose Intent

1. Bringing Back Posts With Bellicose Intent

I've noticed that a whole boatload of dead, war-themed threads were bumped in order to spark some sort of fight/debate. Now, I have no problem if someone wants to make a thread for debate, but it's a bit immature to bring out the dead horse and try to coerce everyone into another round of maggoty flogging, don't you think?

I would suggest some sort of administration/moderator support in the culling of such antagonistic activities, as it does nothing to enhance the discussion or environment of TNL. It does nothing but make us out to be a bunch of immature brats. Well, even more immature brats.
    bastard of the new world order.

2. What we could all do is show some restraint.

I know what Ali's doing and I'm not biting. He got owned mulitple times already; the fact that each thread has sunk to the bottom of the page in quick order shows that we've tired of proving him stupid.

3. How old are these said threads? I'm up for a lil' pruning.

4. I think the earliest was from at least a month ago when the whole "no evidence for WMDs" thing popped up. I'm tempted to lock em.

5. Why? Who cares? If you don't want to reply, then don't reply. Locking them is just stupid.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

6. Ah yes, Teh Authoritah has spoken.

Don't worry, we're not gonna do anything to Ali's precious inflamatory rhetoric threads. Go back to pretending your dupe account isn't Stibbons or something.

7. Kudos for using "maggoty"' and "'flogging" in the same sentence.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Lhadatt
    Ah yes, Teh Authoritah has spoken.

Don't worry, we're not gonna do anything to Ali's precious inflamatory rhetoric threads. Go back to pretending your dupe account isn't Stibbons or something.
    Alright, maybe I'll bump into you while you're casually mentioning that you're an admin and still not mattering.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

9. The bitterness your posts seem infused with lately is amusing.

Regardless, the threads won't be locked, as tempting as it may be to do so. Hopefully the next time they're updated it will be with actual content instead of flamebait.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Lhadatt
    The bitterness your posts seem infused with lately is amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lhadatt
    Ah yes, Teh Authoritah has spoken.

Or is that self-important bitchiness? I can't tell.