Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Munkey's & Bitches [updated 10.03]

1. nah, nothing stupid like making him talk or incredibly intelligent. he's just going to be a mascot and nothing more. not a good sketch or anything, but something i whipped up just now...

2. Heh the monkeys could be the ones we sent off into space years ago, when NASA was testing out the space program. But now their back, pissed and ready to party!

I think I need sleep, I like the character designs. Lemme know if you ever decide to do like a cyber punk/action manga. I got ideas for a good one.

3. quickly sketched, work in progress image of my antagonist. this is actually the fourth revision or so, and i'm still working on it. sketch isn't all that great IMO because it's on plain, lined looseleaf, and the point was getting a bit dull, but it's a pretty decent representation of what the final might look like. trying to get a pretty boy type look, with the nice fashion sense. it's part of my plan to grab a share of the chick market.

chicks <3 pretty boys.

feedback appreciated as always, and click on the thumb to get a better look (if it's small and not so nice to look at).

4. He looks a little too Cloud'ity to me. Do something with the hair or atleast make him a brunet. The jacket doesnt look right to me either, perhaps it's the lack of a zipper or maybe the missing sleeve but it just seems too surreal.

PS: the monkey looks awesome. just don't give him pants .

5. I like his outfit already. Hmmm... yeah, maybe add something more to his facial design.

Oh, and we love the Munkey . Make the guy somehow be able to transform into that monkey and I'm SOLD ^_^!

6. It takes a lot of effort to mess up when monkeys are involved. They are the little black dress of ink-based mediums!

I look forward to more work!
    Only you can stop sig pollution.