Thread: P.N.03

1. Nintendo GameCube P.N.03

This was inspired by the "official" P.N.o3 thread in the main forum, although I havent played this game myself I'm willing to buy the overall consesus of the forum members if only for the sake of art.

2. Good stuff, but Vanessa's still got me interested for a rental, it looked like a sure buy before people started reviewing it. Nice drawing!

3. Nice~. Her right hand is a bit off angle with respect to her body but that can be easily fixed. Luv the pencil shading. I'd really love to give P.N.03 a try but my Cube's been having some problems lately...

4. Quote Originally Posted by mrdandy
    Nice~. Her right hand is a bit off angle with respect to her body but that can be easily fixed. Luv the pencil shading. I'd really love to give P.N.03 a try but my Cube's been having some problems lately...
    I tried the demo at a near EB. It's a shame the controls are a bit unresponsive because it ruined the experience, i was really looking forward to this. I wish they're we're some wallpapers other then Capcoms official ones. They kinda suck.

5. dandy- is the right forearm part of the problem or is it specifically the hand?

thx and keep looking theres more mistakes in there!! I see em and it makes me want to redo it but its only fanart and I dont really want to stress about it.

theres an outside chance I might go back and fix what I can, add those wing type implants, give her a lower body, ink it, color it and make a wallpaper of it. but damn that sounds like a lot of work!

Im hesitating to buy it for $49.99. It reminds me of Gungrave minus celshading. which is a good game but at $19.99 used it was a great game. games like that will usually drop in price if you can find it somewhere in a few months.

6. Quote Originally Posted by loki
    dandy- is the right forearm part of the problem or is it specifically the hand?
    To me, it looks like her right upper arm (humerus) is bent behind her back too far and is a bit too long, which in turn effects the angle of her forearm (radius/Ulna) across her chest. It looks like a robot has popped her arm out from her shoulder and she's craddling it ^_^

But apart from that, it's a excellent sketch. The shading is great, especially on her hair and lateral sides. And her arm and chest is pretty much anatomically perfect
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

7. Thanks for filling me in, AB. And Loki, she's not that flat in the game ! Next time remember - they're made for jiggling!

j/k

8. This looks good. Did you use reference on the torso part cause it does look rather realistic. I think the arm positioning on both arms could be better though. Actually showing the hand grasp the other arm and twist the hand on the right to the correct perspective would be better. Overall good stuff.

9. I am willing to give it a chance, even just a rental, but there are so many unplayed games in my que'e I am going to have to wait.

It is, after all, still Capcom. I can't fault them for trying new things. (grin)

besides, I have gotten hooked on my share of 4/10 games, some have been retroactively re-reviewed with far more accurate scores
    Only you can stop sig pollution.