Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Search Feature

1. To put it bluntly: I don't care to crash the forum every time there's an upgrade. We'll upgrade to the next version when vB releases it. It should be either beta 6 or RC-1, so that should hold until 3.0.

2. No, this is fucking bullshit. Heads are gonna roll. Mark my fucking words.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Lhadatt
    Finally bothered to search for the inclusion list.

TNL Ultra Hyper Word List 2004 Edition mk. 1:

2d 3d psx ps2 ps1 gc gcn ms rez vga rgb pc usb ram ico php asp nes n64 ff1 ff2 ff3 ff4 ff5 ff6 ff7 ff8 ff9 ffx rpg gba gbc vhs dvd cd ddp ddr cvs svc snk neo ng dc ost tcp udp ip

Give me more to add. After a bit of that, I'll have the board reindex the search terms (boy oh boy, that'll be fun) and you can search for "ico rez rgb mode" to your heart's content.
    How about E3 ? Especially since it's that time of year again.
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

4. Done.

5. Thanks, Nick! I assume it will work after the database re-indexes?
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

I find that searches are a lot better when I uses quotes. Ex., instead of searching for Street Fighter 2, search for "Street Fighter 2".

7. Quote Originally Posted by Tones
    I find that searches are a lot better when I uses quotes. Ex., instead of searching for Street Fighter 2, search for "Street Fighter 2".
    If there was ever any news that I would believe, this is it.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

8. 3DO