Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I hate videogame dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    Sats, you're scaring me.

This Itagaki obsession is reaching frightening levels...
    I was just about to type the exact same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Pepsiman
    I had a nightmare about DDR once. There were all these blue arrows coming at me really fast and no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't hit them in time. In another room there was a bunch of asian teens dressed up like an 80s punk gang laughing about how a non-asian like me could never defeat their game.
    See? This is why I can't stand people who play DDR.

The only video game related dream that I've had recently that I can remember is a few nights ago I dreamt that I was using the computer that Im building. I wasn't doing anything. In fact, I think I was just sitting there, talking in IRC. But it was on the new computer....JOY!
    Play Guitar Hero //

3. Quote Originally Posted by Sl1p
    See? This is why I can't stand people who play DDR.
    It seemed like he was making fun of DDR more than anything. Which is totally apt.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

4. I had a dream about a month ago, that I walked into some gaming store, that consisted of nothing but cool import games. I'm guessing I was in Japan, in the dream, because everyone was oriental and could'nt understand what I was saying. Funny thing was though, that the games prices were marked in US dollars.

A dream I had when I was in my teens, sticks in my mind to this day. I dreamt, that I helped design a game, a lot like Congo Bongo. My brother said I was sitting up in my sleep, acting like I was playing a videogame. Pretty funny shit.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Pepsiman
    I had a nightmare about DDR once. There were all these blue arrows coming at me really fast and no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't hit them in time. In another room there was a bunch of asian teens dressed up like an 80s punk gang laughing about how a non-asian like me could never defeat their game.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

6. I had a dream I was "frosting" princess peach.

Quote Originally Posted by Kosh_H
    Had an awesome video game dream Saturday night
    Dork.

Quote Originally Posted by 680x0
    I had a dream I was "frosting" princess peach.
    Loser.

8. I had a dream that I was at E3 Bill Gates accosted me as if he were some kind of drug dealer to enter this behind the scenes show. We walked down this long wide corridor on a lighted red carpet with vast blackness on either site. We eventually made our way to a podium which split open at the top and a thick fog game out, then a green glow, and eventually an Xbox. The Xbox looked exactly like the Xb Dev kit except it had an eerie green glow bursting from within. That was pretty much the extent of the dream. The weird bit about it was that the Xbox hadnt been shown yet, other than in its chrome 'X' form.

I've also dreamt that I was a two story tall Werewolf in the Castlevania universe. And once I had a dream that I had to help Mario free enslaved Toadstools from a viking overlord who was using Mario's image to supress the people into believing they were doing the right thing. I have on a the helmet that the chick from Valkyrie Profile wears for some reason to. That was a really weird dream...
    A is for action

Weirdo.

10. When I was doing 8 hour sessions of Super Robot Wars 3, trying to get all the story branches, I'd repeatedly dream I was aboard the flagship White Base, getting shot to hell by space monsters.

One way I've found to induce vivid dreams is to drink lots of water before you go to bed. The act of holding in a load of piss while sleeping affects your brain chemistry- resulting in intense dreams, IICR. Probably isn't good for your kidneys, though...