Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I hate videogame dreams.

1. the only thing I can think of was dreaming that I picked up F-Zero GX, and waking up to realize I hadn't. That was the week of E3, after playing the arcade cabinet at the show. Pretty unimaginative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

2. I had a dream that I was one of the ghosts in pacman. Me and my friends had the urge to kill that yellow circle with a slice taken out. So we manned a search party and left our enclave in hopes of a better life for our children.

No more hit and runs by this yellow freak, just the safety. After months of planning and exploring we came across the yellow menace and cornered him. Like an animal he shot up with some weird yellow square and turned in to an unstoppable force.

We knew we had no choice but to run. Billy played hero and distracted the monster. That beast had none of it and ripped apart Billy like a T-Rex biting that guy off the toilet in Jurassic Park.

We ran, and ran. In the shadows we spotted a yellow streak swooshing by. I was terrified that I would die until Pacman emerged and ran at me. I grabbed the ghost next to me (I didn't really know him anyway) and fed him to the beast.

We ran and ran and eventually my friend Geoff was picked off too and I was all alone. I made it back to the enclave. It was in plain view and I ran and ran until I tripped over a stone (which is weird because I had no legs) and the last thing I remember was pacman running towards me and I guess i lost the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. I once dreamed a sequel to Rez.
    BTFJ

4. Quote Originally Posted by Hot Like Wasabi
    I occasionaly have dreams of finding sweet ass deals and then I realize it was a dream and don't own them.
    I've had those dreams before, some where so real that I found myself looking around my place for the games because I could've sworn I bought them

5. 1) If you don't play games enough to start having dreams about them, maybe you should try to spend more time with them.

2) You play videogames too much!

Just like coffee when you get those damn headaches.

I had a weird dream I was with some girl visiting her mother's gravesite and she turned into a vampire on me. Well as always, tried to bite me on the neck, but I threw her against a tombstone hard enough for her to break her back and she crawled away on all fours like some weird half-spider facing up. After that, I was wondering through town just looking for places and I tell you it was just like silent hill, only nothing was happening.

I wish I could tell you details on the one where I thought I was Jason and started to slaughter everybody.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

6. I dreamnt that after the end of rez I was shot out into a small little room with a DC open and the the inside looked like a swirling portal, and an eye docter was working in the next room over so I leaned over to the DC and right before I jumped in the portal I woke up. I'll also dream about forgetting to do something for school that I'd been thinking about then show up at school without it. And the occasional sweet deal on something I've been wanting and almost breaking out into tears when I wake up.

7. I had a dream once where I got insanely rich, but then I woke up with a roach climbing in my nose and realized I'm still a poor ass black guy living in the hood. I think that's a lot more of a moral downer than not getting that l33t import game no one gives a shit about.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

I donno about dreams, but I always remeber pretending I was luke sky walker in the battle of hoth. My couch was my speeder, my knife sharpener (yea you read right ) my truster blaster, and the rest was history.

Since i lived in a 4 story house at the time i used to imagine it was an AT-ST and I was killing everyone. And then of course how about when my bunk bead became the cargo hold of an intergalactic space ship, woooo good times.

Thank the lord no one would record that shit