Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I hate videogame dreams.

1. PC I hate videogame dreams.

Had an awesome video game dream Saturday night, it was very vivid and felt very real. I imagined I was in a bookshop looking at videogame magazines and for some reason I decided to pick up Nintendo Power (heh). In it, there's a huge spread with photos and schematics showing a new add on for the GC which will play NES and SNES carts AND, Nintendo said they were even going to start manufacturing NEW NESgames to kick it off. A pretty painful wakeup. I had a similarly painful dream one time where Miyamoto decided to make a brand new Yoshi side scroller for the NES.

2. I had a dream that I met Itagaki at e3 again, and he sat me down on a big black leather couch, and showed me SNKvCapcom CHAOS......

I don't know, I really don't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Sats, you're scaring me.

This Itagaki obsession is reaching frightening levels...
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. My favourite videogame dream is documented here:

http://the-nextlevel.com/board/showthread.php?t=7977

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    Sats, you're scaring me.

This Itagaki obsession is reaching frightening levels...

That wasn't the only dream I've had about him.
    But honestly, yeah, I agree. I don't think I'm showing any signs of slowing down tho. D=
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. I occasionaly have dreams of finding sweet ass deals and then I realize it was a dream and don't own them. I use to have dreams of finding Dragon Force but I don't have to worry about that anymore, I found two of them
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

7. i've been having some fucked up Counter Strike dreams. all good fun though.

anyways, the worse are the ones when you get a game that's not gonna be out for a while, and you wake up with the intentions of playing it.

Yeah, like HLW said, I've had dreams of finding and purchasing cheap games, systems, etc., only to find them gone when I wake the next day.

I hate my brain.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

9. I had a nightmare about DDR once. There were all these blue arrows coming at me really fast and no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't hit them in time. In another room there was a bunch of asian teens dressed up like an 80s punk gang laughing about how a non-asian like me could never defeat their game.

10. The only one I remember is getting a Turbo Express for Christmas in the form of a bunch of parts, and for the length of the dream, I was trying to put it together.

Never finished it though ~_~
    To understand man, walk it shoe on other foots.