Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4678

Thread: FFXI PC... anyone planning to get it?

1. Quote Originally Posted by pixelassassin
    I really need a good place to level. I am a level 10 Monk and a level 4 WHM. I do not intend to combine these, so no need to say it's bad.
    I plan on being a MONK/SAM I think and a Summoner... (not at the same time)

Problem now is that parties are hard to form, unless you are in the right place.
    So, in or near Windhurst, where do I level at level 10-15? I'm told I can still solo, but where? I want 200 xp a kill
    You'll get 200 exp a kill in a party, because you can take on incredibly tough monsters with a good party. I've never been to windhurst, so I can't help ya there =/

And it's better to be a Samurai / Monk .... It's always better to make the advanced job your main one, to get the most out of it's benefits.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

2. Tech Support e-mailed me back today and said this may be the problem (since I'm connected to router and there are 3 other PCs on it).

If you are using a router or Internet Connection Sharing or a proxy servers. Internet Connection Sharing will not work correctly, proxies will not work correctly, routers need to forward the port range 50000-65535 TCP and UDP.
    Anyone have any idea what I'm supposed to do?
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

Be praying.
    Be praying.
    Be praying.

You could call up the router people and ask them to walk you through it. Or check your router's web page for some faqs.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. Well, I just ordered a copy of this a little while ago, can't wait to get it Hopefully it rocks, I'm going to have to get cracking on finishing some of my other games though to clear up some time for this.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

5. Time is definitely something you need to enjoy this game fully... it's a mammoth beast.