Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: FFXI PC... anyone planning to get it?

1. Raspberry FFXI PC... anyone planning to get it?

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/final...s_6073264.html

Woo. Can't wait, this'll probably be my first MMORPG that I pay for and actually delve into. Anyone else planning to jump in too?
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

2. I might pick this up...

3. I would, but I've already had the oppertunity to see what a horribly shitty game it is, so unless I do something very wrong with my life between now and then, I'll be passing on FFXI.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

4. maybe, but i hear a lot of bad things,so it will take some patching and work before i am swayed, mmorpg's really have to be special to work for me anyhow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

I'm with AFX. Everquest with the name FF in it. Apparently the beta is filled with cheaters, so I won't even attempt it. (I wouldn't know, since the PS2 control scheme is too horrible to play )

6. Probably will have too many people running around as "Cloud" too.

I'll pass on this can of lame.

Cloud? There was absolutely no player model that looked anything like Cloud, sorry.

8. Quote Originally Posted by AFX
    I would, but I've already had the oppertunity to see what a horribly shitty game it is, so unless I do something very wrong with my life between now and then, I'll be passing on FFXI.
    I agree

Cloud? There was absolutely no player model that looked anything like Cloud, sorry.
    That never stopped people from being Goku in ________.

Outside of the fact that I'll be too into Star Wars Galaxies to care about another MMORPG, couple in everything that AFX said. Yeah, this thing has god awful written all over it.
    Play Guitar Hero //

9. bah - i can't believe they went through with calling it Final Fantasy 11. They could've just called it Final Fantasy online.... anyone know if FF12 will be a regular based RPG or a MMORPG thing? they're ruining the name imo.
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

I'm pretty sure FFXII isn't a MMORPG, really can't confirm it, though.

Edit- Confirmed, console style RPG.
    Some good news though, being produced by Yasumi Matsuno! (Vagrant Story, Final Fantasy Tactics, Tactics Ogre, and Ogre Battle)