Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrestlemania X8 GC final Roster......

1. Wrestlemania X8 GC final Roster......

I found this at www.wrestling.com , they claim it's a press release from THQ.

World Wrestling Federation™ Superstars Featured in WrestleMania® X8

The Rock
    Stone Cold Steve Austin
    Kurt Angle
    Undertaker
    Triple H
    Chris Jericho
    Kane
    RVD
    Booker T
    Edge
    Christian
    Bubba Ray Dudley
    D-Von Dudley
    Jeff Hardy
    Matt Hardy
    Lita
    William Regal
    Tazz
    The Hurricane
    Trish Stratus
    Faarooq
    Bradshaw
    Rikishi
    Test
    Lance Storm
    Big Show
    Scotty2Hotty
    Albert
    Hulk Hogan
    Kevin Nash
    Scott Hall
    Tajiri
    Molly Holly
    Jackie

Additional Non Playable Characters

Jerry the King Lawler
    Jim Ross
    Earl Hebner
    Where's Benoit, Rhino, Dreamer, Credable, Raven & Awesome damnit! (plus more) If the CAW is limited to 2 slots (which I've heard from various places) then to this game I say "good day to you sir!"

Just thought I'd drop the info,
    -Gigas
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

2. Re: Wrestlemania X8 GC final Roster......

Originally posted by Xeno Gigas
    Where's Benoit, Rhino, Dreamer, Credable, Raven & Awesome damnit! (plus more) If the CAW is limited to 2 slots (which I've heard from various places) then to this game I say "good day to you sir!"

Just thought I'd drop the info,
    -Gigas
    No offense but those guys suck, that's why they aren't in there. I think the game will be decent but I wish they would have stuck with AKI.

Scott Hall is in, so its all good.

4. Re: Re: Wrestlemania X8 GC final Roster......

Originally posted by Nigel-The-Landstalker

No offense but those guys suck, that's why they aren't in there.
    Those guys suck? Dreamer can't hardly wrestle anymore because of his back, and Justin Credible does suck. But Chris Benoit is the best wrestler in North America, if not the world. Rhino and Awesome are both very talented big men. And Raven ain't too shabby either.

Somebody needs to watch some ECW.

5. Re: Re: Re: Wrestlemania X8 GC final Roster......

Originally posted by Saint of Killers

Those guys suck? Dreamer can't hardly wrestle anymore because of his back, and Justin Credible does suck. But Chris Benoit is the best wrestler in North America, if not the world. Rhino and Awesome are both very talented big men. And Raven ain't too shabby either.

Somebody needs to watch some ECW.
    Don't get carried away! I was talking about their mic skills and the charisma they have. As sad as it is, this is what the WWF is all about. I know most of the guys you listed can out wrestle 3/4 of the guys that are in the game/at the top of the WWF heap. I'm talking about sucks in a "not TV quality entertainment" kind of way.

Andy787 Guest
    DAMN IT! No Benoit or Rhino?!

wEEman33 Guest
    hmm no DDP and none of the ECW "backstage" wrestlers kinda sucks......especially since they are using women wrestlers over these guys. My faith in the awesomeness of this game has gradually dwindled over time. Part of this is due to Yukes and their obsession with the SD engine, the rest is because of the lack of some of my favorite wrestlers. Oh well at least they are getting the modes right, and I can always use the CAW feature to create some of the missing guys....still

8. The best game was that 3d one on dreamcast. Can't remember the name. WWF Raw on X-Box would've been good if it actually had some gameplay. I can't get a wrestler to do any more than 3 moves in it, and that's after 5 hours of trying.

9. Em, there are 9 hidden characters in the game, so let's wait until those are revealed to start teh bitchin', k?

Also, there are not only two CAW slots. There are two Edit character squares on the character select screen, and they're for memory card slots 1 and 2
    If my memory of her has an expiration date, let it be 10,000 years.

10. Originally posted by Reno
    Em, there are 9 hidden characters in the game, so let's wait until those are revealed to start teh bitchin', k?

Also, there are not only two CAW slots. There are two Edit character squares on the character select screen, and they're for memory card slots 1 and 2

ah man that kinda of sucks.. If you cant have a four creat charcters in the same ring.. to kick your three other friends made up guys..