Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Disgaea - Official

1. Disgaea is really, reallllly fun. Visually, it's extremely dated, though, but anyone who likes Tactics games will be able to see past that and enjoy the deep combat and insane narrative. Get it.
    shane_

2. I sense that it will make Silver or Gold in the next issue.

3. Quote Originally Posted by thray-walsh
    Disgaea is really, reallllly fun. Visually, it's extremely dated, though, but anyone who likes Tactics games will be able to see past that and enjoy the deep combat and insane narrative. Get it.
    ^___^

The sprites look awesome.

4. Only two reviews out yet (averaging 80 per Metacritic.com), but it sure sounds good. Nice box art, too - that's how I first noticed the game.
    No gnus is good gnus.

5. Definitely gonna try to pick this game up. is it gonna be 50 or 40$?

6. I look forward to disgaea. I like really srpg., whom I played many atlus web site legend 25 of August, not 28 La pucelle has the fan translation, which did not take place however through atlus as good via fans.

7. Quote Originally Posted by hayato42
    Definitely gonna try to pick this game up. is it gonna be 50 or 40$?

Here are some disgaea avatars for anyone interested.

8. Quote Originally Posted by RedCoKid

That rocks man, thanks for posting it. I've been looking for some nifty avatars too.
    A is for action

9. Damn, an August release. I was hopin I could save some money till like October.

10. Quote Originally Posted by RedCoKid

Awesome, thanks! *steals a few*
    I'm looking forward to this just because I saw the character designs and thought they were really cute and cool. It sounds like a nifty story too....better gear up my strategy mode, cause I'll be busy between this and FFTA....
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread