Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Disgaea - Official

1. Quote Originally Posted by Chojin
    Damn, an August release. I was hopin I could save some money till like October.
    What have you been doing with your money? There hasn't been a good series of domestic or import releases since February-March.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki
    Awesome, thanks! *steals a few*
    I'm looking forward to this just because I saw the character designs and thought they were really cute and cool. It sounds like a nifty story too....better gear up my strategy mode, cause I'll be busy between this and FFTA....
    Time to get rid of Amy, eh? I'd change my BG&E, but I already spent a 1/2 hour last week making it.

http://disgaea.playone.co.kr/
    If your ActiveX controls are on, you should get a pop-up for the Disgaea jukebox. Nice soundtrack, it's almost opera-like at times. So beautiful... *sniff*

2. http://disgaea.playone.co.kr/
    If your ActiveX controls are on, you should get a pop-up for the Disgaea jukebox. Nice soundtrack.

3. I'm actually not too crazy about the artwork, but since this game is rated among the Top 10 best PS2 games of ALL TIME in Japan, it can't be all that bad. I guess I will be picking up a copy as well.
    Right, because if anything validates the existance of a handheld piece of shit, it's taking those shitty handheld games and placing them on a screen big enough so that the inherent flaws of the software is visible to all humans. Including Ray Charles.

4. Quote Originally Posted by RedCoKid
    Nice soundtrack, it's almost opera-like at times. So beautiful... *sniff*

Yeah, too bad its not going to be here for the US release. Though I still like Tsunami Bomb alot.

*sings to self*

Enemy! Inside of me!
    A is for action

5. Actually, Atlus told me the Tsunami Bomb tracks were in addition to the original score. I hope they don't redo the music...that would suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

6. Oh really? Well then thats awesome all around. I didnt know about Tsunami Bomb till I saw the trailer for Disgaea, and I have really like what I've heard from them since. I just cant imagine listening to that type of music for an entire SRPG.

+1 excitement get!
    A is for action

7. Quote Originally Posted by Hero
    Actually, Atlus told me the Tsunami Bomb tracks were in addition to the original score. I hope they don't redo the music...that would suck.
    Japanese soundtrack = untouched
    English soundtrack = Japanese songs + 1 Tsunami Bomb song + English dialogue

8. Definately getting this game, I got to play a little of this at E3 and I really liked the gameplay, characters and overall style of this game

9. I'll pick this up for my girlfriend, hopefully it doesn't suck
    Have a Pile of Shame? Destroy it! Join the Warpact

10. Xbox 360 I

Quote Originally Posted by RedCoKid
    What have you been doing with your money? There hasn't been a good series of domestic or import releases since February-March.

I buy more than just videogames. Having to fit unexpected $50 games into the usual budget can sometimes be very troublesome.