Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Disgaea - Official

1. Game Informer gave this a 8.75 and a 8.25. I'm looking forward to this, though I'll probably hold off since FFT is so close. Maybe in a few months it'll be thirty bucks.
    pwned by Ivan

2. Green, all you gotta do is power through Disgaea in ten days... I know you can do it...

3. Maybe in a few months it'll be gone from the shelves. This is an Atlus game, after all...

4. That was what I was thinking...

I can (barely) hold off on FFTA, if for the simple reason that Disgaea will be harder to track down later on than it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

5. No holding off! damnit people it's called a goal, I'm making it and you all should to. Disgaea in ten days! Viva la rev... o... oh... fuck it...

6. Quote Originally Posted by Box Drink
    No holding off! damnit people it's called a goal, I'm making it and you all should to. Disgaea in ten days! Viva la rev... o... oh... fuck it...
    Today's my last day at TNL until after Labor Day. I'm staying home to play Disgaea all next week. I might've spent 50 hrs on it by the time you all see me back here... but it'll take >100 hrs to collect all the extras & special characters.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Box Drink
    Disgaea in ten days!
    I'll be there, if not day one definately within 3 days of release

8. No, not it comes out in ten days, I'm saying beat it in ten days...

9. Hmm... Disgaea in ten days? I may have to get in on this. Sounds like a good challenge.

10. Exactly... prove yourself as a gamer, beat Disgaea in ten days so as to be able to play FFTA when it comes out!