Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "The most hardcore violent messed up

Quote Originally Posted by Salsashark
    There is always DC++
    Huh?

2. Quote Originally Posted by 88mph
    Huh?
    http://dcplusplus.sourceforge.net/

A file sharing alternative to bit torrent.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Salsashark
    http://dcplusplus.sourceforge.net/

A file sharing alternative to bit torrent.

Wow, that's the shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

4. Well, it's a movie so it's not disturbing at all. I've seen some pretty fucked up shit that's real, though.

5. Quote Originally Posted by The Ampersand
    Well, it's a movie so it's not disturbing at all. I've seen some pretty fucked up shit that's real, though.
    A very true observation. I hope nothing you've seen in real life approaches anything that happens in this movie though

6. Heh, I guess stuff like this doesn't get to me very much.

Some of that stuff was so blatantly fake, though. Like the guy's head split in half. For some reason I just don't think it would look like that.

But if it's a good movie then it's a good movie. I just hope it isn't relying on shock value alone (which it might not, because it acutally looks interesting) because most movies that do end up sucking more than anything else.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

7. Hooray for japanese yakuza rape fantasy movies!

8. I have the R2 Dutch 2 disc LE, trust me from the trailer to the movie, but the movie is not really about what you think it is just from viewing the trailer (plotwise).

9. Fuck. I didn't realize how cool this was gonna be.

I left Otakon after the first day, and thought about coming back just to see Ichi, but I decided not to. I wish I would've known how badass it was gonna be.