Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rez has 4 endings!?!?

1. Rez has 4 endings!?!?

Well I finally for 100% shotdown in areas 1-5 and low and behold when I finished I got a 4th ending I've never seen before... Anyone else seen this ending?

Here's what I remember of it: Please Ignor whats inbetween the "^_^"'s if you do not wish to see this spoiler

^_^ I beat it and everything went as normal until one of the butterflys was this trippy Purple (?) color, then got the text of "You are a Master, only you know the whole truth" or something to that extent. ^_^

Just when I thought I had this game figured out ^_^
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

Andy787 Guest
    Rez had a story? I really need to pick up Rez sometime

I only saw 3. That one's pretty cool sound, but %100 shotdown on all levels? Therein lies a challenge...

4. Originally posted by Andy787
    Yeah, a vague one, but yeah
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

5. Originally posted by Andy787
    For an english class I'm taking I made area 5 into a poem. The stanzas are made up of bits and pieces from in game text. It actually turned out kinda cool; I also had to write an analyzation on it.

6. Originally posted by MonsterMash

For an english class I'm taking I made area 5 into a poem. The stanzas are made up of bits and pieces from in game text. It actually turned out kinda cool; I also had to write an analyzation on it.
    You wanna post it ??
    ^_^

7. Not only did it have a story...

Not only was it vague...

But it's a blatantly "inspired by" William Gibson's work.

Never got the "true" ending. Still working on it.

Oh, and nice sig, NGEFreek.

8. Originally posted by kabuki

You wanna post it ??
    ^_^
    Surely. I'll post it probably later tonight Hell, if you want I'll post the analyzation, even though it's like 7 pages (it had to be)long and sucks bumm.

9. Originally posted by Andy787
    Yeah me too. Is there any diference between the DC version and the PS2 version of REZ?

BTW NGEFreek what's the deal with the Saturn did you ship it? Get back to me son.

10. Originally posted by x2y

Yeah me too. Is there any diference between the DC version and the PS2 version of REZ?

BTW NGEFreek what's the deal with the Saturn did you ship it? Get back to me son.
    nope, no noticeable difference, like most games that show up on both PS2 and DC.