Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: *<#^#>Office Space!<#^#>*

1. Jennifer Anniston is so hot i'm thinking of showing her my "O" face. You know, OH OH OH....

Lumberg is awesome. The whole movie is. The leap of faith game, the Michael Bolton jokes, the wannabe white rapper who turns the music down when he sees a black guy walking towards him so he wont attract his attention, the dippy secretary who says "somebodys got a case of the mondays..." the neighbour next door who can hear everything the guy does. Not to mention the whole plot to get buddy out of his desk and into a smaller and smaller space until he finally snaps.

Just an awesome film.

2. Was at Best Buy yesterday, and seen a copy on dvd. Really wanted to buy it, but cant right now. But the right time will come soon

3. dont buy it, a new 16x9/anamorphic widescreen enhanced special edition will be out sometime this year.

4. Originally posted by DHG Otaku
    dont buy it, a new 16x9/anamorphic widescreen enhanced special edition will be out sometime this year.
    CRAP! I already bought my copy!

~Mr. K~

I'm gonna set the boards on fire....

5. What an awesome movie. An old thread I know, but the films only recently been released on DVD in the UK and you can pick it up new for £6.

Lumberg makes it. Especially when he's going at it with a chick while drinking coffee. "umm, yeah".

It is a classic.
    3DO Serial No. 033693019 "Serial number brothers!!!......" *high five*

6. jae_hoon....lmao.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

7. Quote Originally Posted by padman
    What an awesome movie. An old thread I know, but the films only recently been released on DVD in the UK and you can pick it up new for £6.

Lumberg makes it. Especially when he's going at it with a chick while drinking coffee. "umm, yeah".

It is a classic.
    Coincidentally, that UK series "The Office" finally came out in the US, which I know you're a big fan of.

How does it compare?
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

8. Quote Originally Posted by sleeveboy
    Coincidentally, that UK series "The Office" finally came out in the US, which I know you're a big fan of.

How does it compare?
    The Office is a different sort of humour. The Office is MASSIVELLY popular over here, I'd be interested to see what people in the states make of it.

Oh and watch out, the hamburger has a microchip.
    3DO Serial No. 033693019 "Serial number brothers!!!......" *high five*

9. I just saw the movie for the first time on Comedy Central a few weeks ago, right after the Dilbert cartoon, which was a perfect lead in. Hopefully, I'll snag a copy of it on DVD.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan