Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: *<#^#>Office Space!<#^#>*

1. *<#^#>Office Space!<#^#>*

This is my all time favorite comedy movie, I've seen it more than any other film (about 50-60 times) and every time it's funnier than the last. I know many of you have a similar obsession of the movie as I, and I want to hear your Office Space minds in this thread.

Currently, my favorite line of dialogue is:
    "I don't really like talking about my flair"
    "Ok"

Peter's tone of voice is just so..perfect in that part .

Let's make this thread a winner.
    It's a mirror image!

2. I'm sorry, I liked it too, but I can think of tons of movies that are funnier. Friday and some of the C&C movies immediately spring to mind...

3. Originally posted by EThugg
    I'm sorry, I liked it too, but I can think of tons of movies that are funnier. Friday and some of the C&C movies immediately spring to mind...
    Hey man, everyone is open to their own opinion, I just love Office Space. And if C&C=Cheech and Chong, those movies are pretty damn funny, but a different kind of funny than office space.
    It's a mirror image!

Office Space is brilliant. A movie that deals with a theme everyone can relate to, because everyone has to take crap. It's also perhaps of the most quotable movies since Animal House.

"...I have the memo."

Cheech & Chong's Next Movie is a godsend. The donkey balls joke is perhaps the defining moment of cinematic brilliance.

5. Originally posted by Rick
    Office Space is brilliant. A movie that deals with a theme everyone can relate to, because everyone has to take crap. It's also perhaps of the most quotable movies since Animal House.
    Maybe that's the problem... I never take crap from ppl.. I can't relate...

6. mmmmmmkay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

Maybe that's the problem... I never take crap from ppl.. I can't relate...
    Well, I'm sure you at least have to deal with other people's ignorance once in a while, but if not then that's definately the problem. The funniest sorts of movies are the ones you can look at and relate with.

8. This movie was great. It was funny as hell too.
    "Punch the yeti! Win a free Llama!"

I'm usually not a fan of rap music... but the music fits brilliantly with the movie. It cracks me up when that guy in the beginning is singing along with the music but closes the window and turns down the music next to the man on the side of the road. Brilliance!

"Get it? You jump... to conclusions!"

10. Awesome film

Lumberg was just plain hillarious.

And I love copier/fax death scene.