Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sanwa Sticks and Buttons Purchase Info

1. Quote Originally Posted by salt_peanuts
    I don't have a working digital camera right now, but I compared the buttons to the ones on my Hori Fishting Stick SS for the Saturn, and their the same size, almost the same color....they just looked a little small, not as big as the american concave buttons on the arcade machines I've used.
    I think sanwa has bigger buttons than that, becuase the Hori fighting stick SS has pretty small buttons. I've seen sanwa buttons that are the same size as the dc agetec stick buttons.

Does anyone know what model sanwa sticks that arcade infinity are selling? Sanwa has several different kinds on their website- I just want the one with the longest stick.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Tonic the Drunkhog
    Does anyone know what model sanwa sticks that arcade infinity are selling? Sanwa has several different kinds on their website- I just want the one with the longest stick.
    No, they still have not replied to my email... bastards.

I think that I will change the title of this thread

3. Do you guys want the Paypal address for the guy at AI, I still have it saved I think......you can just Paypal them with what you want and they will probably send it pretty quick like they did mine, but I did get a reply, so......

Quote Originally Posted by Shapermc
    No, they still have not replied to my email... bastards.

I think that I will change the title of this thread

4. ...

If you are having trouble getting a hold of AI, try ultimarc.com for the sticks. I just got 2 of them in the mail from the UK for 45 total, not bad. And yes they are official Sanwa parts. I got a ball top stick and an oval top stick. They only have a couple colors, but who cares.

BTW, if any of you have experience swapping out the DC agetec with a Sanwa one, please see my thread in Gaming Discussion and help me out. I know there is an FAQ out there, but I can't find it.
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"