Thread: GBA Flood Light

1. GBA Flood Light

I just picked up the Flood Light accessory for the GBA today:

And I can't believe how much this thing rocks. After a little bit of tweaking, this thing gives perfect light (woo, 'vania CotM even in the bed with the lights off!). No glare, the entire screen is lighted, I just can't say enough good things about it.

Only downside about it is that it requires batteries.

Until I get my after burner, I'll be mighty content with this badboy though...

2. Looks interesting, and I'm glad to hear that it works good, but I don't have much of a problem lighting up my gba, so I'll just wait it out until the afterburner releases.
    It's a mirror image!

3. Originally posted by fentoozer
    Looks interesting, and I'm glad to hear that it works good, but I don't have much of a problem lighting up my gba, so I'll just wait it out until the afterburner releases.
    Normally I'm cool with lighting problems, but I've been playing a ton of BoFII in bed before sleep lately, and the janky ole worm light just wasn't cutting it anymore.

4. Originally posted by Kidnemo

Normally I'm cool with lighting problems, but I've been playing a ton of BoFII in bed before sleep lately, and the janky ole worm light just wasn't cutting it anymore.
    Oh boy, I know those late nite rpg sessions, I did them years ago with my gameboy (pocket) and a flashlite.
    It's a mirror image!

5. Originally posted by fentoozer

Oh boy, I know those late nite rpg sessions, I did them years ago with my gameboy (pocket) and a flashlite.
    bwahahaha!

Good ole Final Fantasy Legends, I'm surprised I can still see after playing so much GB...

6. Originally posted by Kidnemo

bwahahaha!

Good ole Final Fantasy Legends, I'm surprised I can still see after playing so much GB...
    What I loved about it, is how you were totally wiped out after playing for a few hours and you instantly fell asleep and had turn based dreams.
    It's a mirror image!