Thread: Sega Soccer Slam...Yes/No?

1. Sega Soccer Slam...Yes/No?

So then, is this game worth a purchase? I'm asking because the game is rentable NOWHERE around here, 7 diff places to choose from and no one has it. I really wanna play it but I hear it's very arcady and will get boring quicker than it should so I'm sure if I wanna blow $50 on it. I'm considering just waiting until the price drops but seeing as how its not even very easy to find as it is(Only Circuit City has it[Yes I've checked the gimpy Babages and EB and all their alternately named stores] and my local import store who has a tendancy to never drop prices until games are older than dirt) and I'm assuming if I wait for a price just it will just end up being pulled before that can happen(Which is pretty common these days). So then, should I take the plunge and buy it or what?

2. I want this game as well, but I think it's only worth a full purchase if you've got friends that you know will play. Great party game, decent single-player- from what I've heard anyway.

3. I played the hell out of it for a week when it dropped, then about twice in the last month. Two player makes it last longer. Try to rent it first.