Thread: US Policy Never Changes

1. US Policy Never Changes

Ok, first of all sorry if the images don't look right. I've never posted images this large before.

Second, I'm not super political...sure I do engage in a political comment here or there..but once I read this...I had to share it.

Third...I wonder what you all think of this? I knew the US Gov't loved to meddle in other countries...but wow....think about how this one action has led to so many things!!! And now they are doing it with Iraq. Scary.

So what do you all think???

****epmode is now hosting the images!!! Look below for the links!

2. I don't even think in red x's.
    Your llamas will be calm under most circumstances. Grouse flying up from under the feet will unglue the calmest llama

Post-college, pumpkin-defenestrating, tricycle racing angst. Whoosh.

3. if you send me the images, i can host them for a while..

edit: page 1
    page 2

4. Thanks to epmode for hosting the images, now you guys can tell me what you think. Thanks again!!!

5. at first glance, it seems like a very interesting article. i'll finish reading it after work. thanks for the scans.

6. Thanks for the read.
    o_O

7. Wow, I'm really surprised no one had anything to say about this....especially Almaci and JimmyCarter!! I figured you guys would jump on this!

8. I think I ate Jimmy. Sorry *burp*

Ali is off to the heathen worl...I'm sorry, the US to visit a few states. ^_^

Gimme my kitty, dammit! >D
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

9. Urm ive talked about this in the past and discussed this on this verry board with Stone amongst others

I can't be bothered to read that... someone summarize.